Seven Jedi Costumes

Nice pics! The guy with the sleeveless tunic looks entirely bada$$. What's the deal with his dual sabers?

You mean these bad boys?

kalanisaber130.jpg

these are some early shots of them after we welded them together, made of 6061 T651 aluminum rod and tubing, they were slightly bent then joined,
Have to take some current pics of them weathered and with the greeblies.
they were a concept i had after watching the Chronicles of Riddick.

kalanibladesconcept.jpg

Heres one a fan made with the purple blades.

rinkojaikar.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this is all really impressive. I really like the design of the Rinko character, I might have to make a custom Jedi costume with sleeveless tunic. Maybe toward the end of next year when my arms are a good size.:lol

One of the very first Star Wars comics after the ANH adaptation was a Seven Samurai homage with Han and Chewie rounding up 5 mercenaries to save a village of farmers on a planet from marauders. The Mifune character was a delusional wannabe Jedi knight named Don Wan Quixote.
The 7 help teh villagers fight off the marauders. Some interesting characters in that issue including a gunslinging 6 foot tall green talking bunny named (Jumping) Jax.
STDS9 of course did 'The Magnificent Ferengi' and of course the Kurosawa SAMURAI SEVEN anime which is a sci fi take.

I love what I'm seeing.. I can't wait to see how this project turns out. :)
I always wanted to see a Star Wars homage to the Seven Samurai (my second favorite film).

I wonder if the villagers will have lightsabers and crap collected from Jedi on the Run..

I just checked out the youtubes and Im psyched. I left an Aloha and a comment. I think you folks are working on something special here and Im really looking forward to it.
You may wanna hurry though as there is ANOTHER Seven Jedi on youtube being worked on and its already getting confused with your project.
Don

I love what I'm seeing.. I can't wait to see how this project turns out. :)
I always wanted to see a Star Wars homage to the Seven Samurai (my second favorite film).

I wonder if the villagers will have lightsabers and crap collected from Jedi on the Run..

One of the very first Star Wars comics after the ANH adaptation was a Seven Samurai homage with Han and Chewie rounding up 5 mercenaries to save a village of farmers on a planet from marauders. The Mifune character was a delusional wannabe Jedi knight named Don Wan Quixote.
The 7 help teh villagers fight off the marauders. Some interesting characters in that issue including a gunslinging 6 foot tall green talking bunny named (Jumping) Jax.
STDS9 of course did 'The Magnificent Ferengi' and of course the Kurosawa SAMURAI SEVEN anime which is a sci fi take.

I just checked out the youtubes and Im psyched. I left an Aloha and a comment. I think you folks are working on something special here and Im really looking forward to it.
You may wanna hurry though as there is ANOTHER Seven Jedi on youtube being worked on and its already getting confused with your project.
Don

Much mahalo for your aloha and support, its comments like that that makes all the hard work pay off,
Yes i remember that one comic, "Eight for Aduba-3" of Marvel comics,
i still have i somewhere when i initially wrote the screenplay,
I know about the other Seven Jedi project, the creator actually contacted me and he abandoned his project and wanted to collaborate on ours.

I bet you guys have a LOOOT of fun doing this!
The fight training (in your other youtube clips) looks so promising :)

Trying to keep the Japanese look and feel were doing these Immortal's type mask from 300, and giving it sort of a Kabuki style to it.

Some of the marauders elite, the Zadukhar Bezerker masks
marauderzadukhar.jpg

Last edited:
One of my original custom creations, machined out of solid aluminum round,tubing. Blending Darth Maul's double and Qui Gon Jinn's hilt designs in mind.
After going over numerous re-designs with the martial artist wielding this menace, I decided to stick with a simple design. The end result is the
Lightsaber Nunchuck
DSC01111.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01109.jpg

DSC01108.jpg

used for the final battle sequence by our main villain.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back