vehicle cannons
crewserveweapons.jpg

Jetpack missiles
DSC01581.jpg

Gonk legs
DSC01580.jpg

Mando jet pack propulsion plumbing
DSC01579.jpg

Stuff looks incrediible, but it seems you are not in the Star Wars universe anymore.
Actually everything there is taken from the Star Wars universe or the EU(Expanded Universe) I try to watch my boundaries, the gatts are used by the clone troopers in the clone wars cartoons.

Very cool. I stand corrected!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!

To bad I don't live in Hawaii anymore.....would love to be a part of your project.

Very cool. I stand corrected!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!

To bad I don't live in Hawaii anymore.....would love to be a part of your project.
Nah you still ohana! You may leave the island but the island never leaves you.
Heres a shot of them weapons in action.
8896.jpg

slaveoutfit1.jpg

Ok ladies heres something for you, or the guys who have slave Leia fantasies. This is a metal bikini top for one of the Twilek dancers. Made from metal belly dancing top(almost like chain mail) and some clam shell serving trays i modded (hammered them out to a semi roundness) to form the cups for a PG -13 rating. :lol
Riveted the cups to the top so it covers up the R-rated area.:$
Being were shooting in Hawaii, i wanted to give the outfits an ocean feel to it.
girlsoutfit2untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assuming this is what you'd call a "low budget" movie (since, unless I'm mistaken, you're not a huge movie house or affiliated with one). This leads me to ask -- does this attention to detail go into most movies of that type? Because these are really incredibly impressive.

I'm assuming this is what you'd call a "low budget" movie (since, unless I'm mistaken, you're not a huge movie house or affiliated with one). This leads me to ask -- does this attention to detail go into most movies of that type? Because these are really incredibly impressive.

Atention to detail???

This forum is full of compulsive behavior disorder types!

You should read some Vader or stormtrooper helmet/armor threads. Talk about attention to detail!!

Yes super low budget, most of the stuff is found, scouring the streets or peoples garbage, donated by people or if bought, at thrift stores like goodwill.
Well attention to detail for me is what makes it more eye catching, Lots of research to find the closest possible thing to match what your making.
Like Dark Helmet said, attention to detail in the inner workings and greeblies of costumes and props are incredible especially on here.

Heres Big Petey as our stand-in for the cyborg, left side arm WIP(shoulder/bicep and forearm)
DSC01681.jpg

Can see the gat arm barrel on other side, still working on shock system for weight for the ease moving it up and down.

Gonk feet progress

DSC01742.jpg

added the PVC
DSC01726.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

cut it to accomadate the actors foot
DSC01743.jpg

Gauge it for foot clearance

I made a boo boo with the router
DSC01740.jpg

oh well thats what bondo is for
DSC01739.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back