Seven Jedi Costumes

ramskullhelmet.jpg

Is this a found, or custom piece? I like it!:thumbsup

WOW!

I grew up on Maui and it's nice to see someone from the islands doing a fanfilm and a damn good one to boot. Tried several times myself, but couldn't find enough people interested.

Good luck brah!

Last edited:
I'd love to see a complete rundown of all the Seven Samurai take-offs there are. There is everything from those you mentioned to "The Magnificent Seven," and the take-off from that "The Three Amigos." :lol

Very inspirational film, and great props shown here!

One of the very first Star Wars comics after the ANH adaptation was a Seven Samurai homage with Han and Chewie rounding up 5 mercenaries to save a village of farmers on a planet from marauders. The Mifune character was a delusional wannabe Jedi knight named Don Wan Quixote.
The 7 help teh villagers fight off the marauders. Some interesting characters in that issue including a gunslinging 6 foot tall green talking bunny named (Jumping) Jax.
STDS9 of course did 'The Magnificent Ferengi' and of course the Kurosawa SAMURAI SEVEN anime which is a sci fi take.

Love the cyborg armor! I can see a few PC components in that indentation.

This is going to be one awesome fan film.

That swoop bike is.. :eek Wow!

ALoha,
Me and a few of my dedicated propmakers have been
creating allot of scratch built things for the film, but deep in my heart i thought there was something missing, and it was a Gonk! Every
Star Wars movie had em and is said to tie the films together, hehe!
So heres some works in progress of our lil guy, as our first one got
destroyed in the windy weather so this is version 2.

gonkbuild2.jpg

Ahhhh, weapons... That's my cup of tea!:D

Mhh, I can see the stock of a nerf rifle on the big gun there... Man if only these guns were available here in Italy too...:(

By the way, you are really doing a great work;)

Ahhhh, weapons... That's my cup of tea!:D

Mhh, I can see the stock of a nerf rifle on the big gun there... Man if only these guns were available here in Italy too...:(

By the way, you are really doing a great work;)

thanks, there not available there? gun laws?

gun laws?
Nah, marketing... I guess...:rolleyes

:lol

That's weird, we have evrything, from blank guns, to BB guns, bows, crossbows, swords, maces, huge rocks, super soakers, but not nerf guns... I don't know why, but that's the truth... I sooo want a couple of mavericks and a longshot!:D

Nah, marketing... I guess...:rolleyes

:lol

That's weird, we have evrything, from blank guns, to BB guns, bows, crossbows, swords, maces, huge rocks, super soakers, but not nerf guns... I don't know why, but that's the truth... I sooo want a couple of mavericks and a longshot!:D

let me know i will send you a couple if you want and clears customs hehe.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back