Seven Jedi Costumes

I was thinking the same thing. It's hard to get much more innovative with light sabers, they have done a fantastic job with the designs.

Some shooting updates
Scouting is very rewarding as you can see the splendor of this view is magnificent!
DSC01220.jpg

between shooting the guys watch some humpback whales sneaking a peek at our production
DSC01234.jpg

Some of the alien landscape
DSC01203.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

during a battle scene we lost one of our lightsaber dowels
DSC01235.jpg

cloning clones
DSC01144.jpg

Chick battle is gonna rock
cylasvsryah.jpg

:love

Last edited:
I posted the general pics in the studio scale modeling forum too of some WIP photos of our scaled "Marauder Pirate Ship" is a ship fit to carry pirates, mercenaries and bounty hunters alike.

based off of Princess Leia's Blockade Runner/tanative IV/Correlian Corvette, with the Millennium Falcons cockpit and more heavily armed then its predecessor.
Its a 4 foot model which we've been working on for a few years when we have the time but its slow to get finished. After numerous retrofits changing the outer parts were about only 70% on this one thus far.

DSC01406.jpg
DSC01398.jpg
DSC01397.jpg

DSC01418.jpg
DSC01413.jpg

DSC01415.jpg
DSC01417.jpg

Notice the Tonka tires:angel

I also got a 3D version of the ship for the quick scenes for the opening shot after the opening scroll.

You have destroyed an ironman helmet?
Isn't that a price too big to pay for a marauder mask?!?:(

Even if it looks nice!:D

If you build it,
they will come...
Build of our cyborg gattling/mini gun arm
DSC01461.jpg

our Droid/Cyborg building team
DSC01477.jpg

Gattling arm?
DSC01471.jpg

minigun arm?
Which sounds better?
DSC01479.jpg

wiring through arm

Wow, that gatling gun is really cool!
All this effort makes me think that I should help you guys with the post-production and VFX... Who knows, maybe when the shooting is done...

Great work so far!;)

The arm cannons looks great, but that skull on the gatling gun isn't that great... The previous version looks better to me.:)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back