DSC03703.jpg

cyborg feet WIP
DSC03698.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

DSC03696.jpg

DSC03695.jpg

DSC03694.jpg

marauder scout mask

It´s always a pleasure finding this thread updated and to enjoy the work you guys have done, jediscout! Really looking forward to this project! :thumbsup

Although I´m not really convinced of the concept of light-whips - just doesn´t work for me I guess. :confused But who cares when it´s swung by this girl?! ;)

cylafinalz.jpg

Wow, just read through (and stared at...mouth gaping) this entire thread.

Amazing work on all the costumes and all the props. So much detail its incredible!!! You barely see props looking this good on huge budget films, these are going to stand up to more than a cursory on screen glance, they'd stand up to a full inspection!

Fantastic work here!!

dart launchers for cyborg
DSC04361.jpg

Mandalorian Helmet greeblies
DSC04362.jpg

DSC04363.jpg

marauder modified blaster
DSC04364.jpg

starship interior parts
DSC04365.jpg

DSC04366.jpg

Double barrel Rocket launchers.
DSC04367.jpg

DSC04368.jpg

DSC04371.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

awesome as always,.

but ive been waiting several years of not more to actually SEE this movie. when are you folks gonna be done?

wow. i was wondering the same thing. has it really been four years since we first started seeing your threads around costuming forums?!!! wow!!!
i can't imagine trying to keep all of the on set continuity going for that long.
great job on everything!

wow. i was wondering the same thing. has it really been four years since we first started seeing your threads around costuming forums?!!! wow!!!
i can't imagine trying to keep all of the on set continuity going for that long.
great job on everything!
believe me its been an overwhelming experience, and due to losing both my parents in the last 2 years and the recession made us almost quit the project completely, but were in if for the long haul, no matter if it takes 10 years will get it done one way or another, haha

Please remain diligent and keep your chin up. You already have a fan base for this film and we have only seen the little bits you have shared. We all can't wait for the final product.

I've been following this thread, and actually know your haole Jedi! I can't wait to see more progress on it!!

Keep up the good work.
thank you, appreciate it, its been hard to get things done, and shot, but were still pushing on.
heres some updates of the Marauder Cyborg droid

DSC05407.jpg

DSC05406.jpg

DSC05402.jpg

DSC05399.jpg

DSC05405.jpg

DSC05401.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back