Parts currently "missing" from the 32" Falcon

Re: Parts "missing" from the MR Falcon

Missing piece #7 is the piece at the end of one of the long straight pipes on the middle section. It's the same as the piece at the end of the second pipe.
I've added a number and arrow to it in the first pic below.

falcon_missing1_B.jpg
PART #7
that part is pretty much in the 1/700 tamiya ship kits......it is #1 part on the 1/700 Tamiya taiho it is the small gun turned upside down....It is also in kit 1/700 tamiya shinano part #17

http://www.studioscale.com/images/Kit Photos/Tamiya/Tamiya 1-700 Shinano/12.jpg

Last edited:
bump for this part....it is the only part left to put on my falcon......#1 The Plate in front of the quad guns......need help on this one, I think we are all still looking, if not please help.

Thanks to all who have contributed to finding these parts

Mark
bump ..anyone id this part?

Here's the part from the slides that were recently sold on ebay. I don't know what scale Falcon is in the photo's.
vhyw5l.jpg

John.

Here is a pic of the 32" in it's current state. The part in question is clearly broken off now though. Maybe the the rest of the pic can help someone though. I shot this at the Star Wars Identities Tour in Ottawa.

Also thinking. Could it be a fighter jet or airplane cockpit part. Behind the pilot seat or the instrument panel itself?

I know on the 5ft Falcon it was an F1 kit. But judging by how it broke off I'd say it was a piece of styrene that was cut to look like the original.

Couple of missing pipes...

Just thought I would mention the missing pipes in the Upper Port-Side Rear Quarter Pit...The missing pipes are similar in placement as on the 4 Foot Falcon but appear to have fallen off since filming...You can see the extra piping on vintage photos taken during filming but in later images of the area you only see marks where they used to attach...I mocked up an image to show where these two missing pipes appear to have been.

MtfTmtL.jpg

eWH6c9Q.jpg

Couple of missing pipes...

Just thought I would mention the missing pipes in the Upper Port-Side Rear Quarter Pit...The missing pipes are similar in placement as on the 4 Foot Falcon but appear to have fallen off since filming...You can see the extra piping on vintage photos taken during filming but in later images of the area you only see marks where they used to attach...I mocked up an image to show where these two missing pipes appear to have been.

View attachment 703189

View attachment 703190

Thanks for the tipDSC00763.JPG(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back