Han Solo Carbonite FURNITURE - a custom desk from TSD! for sale at CV!

Re: Han Solo Frozen in Carbonite Desk

I remember the first time I heard of the desk, I thought "cool, but why does that sound familiar?"
Then it came to me: Star Wars:The Empire Strikes Back Infinities #2, around 2002:
Boba fett met a similar fate at Lando's hands.
pdrm0976.jpg

Ikea needs to get on the Carbonite series :lol

I remember the first time I heard of the desk, I thought "cool, but why does that sound familiar?"
Then it came to me: Star Wars:The Empire Strikes Back Infinities #2, around 2002:
Boba fett met a similar fate at Lando's hands.
pdrm0976.jpg

Ikea needs to get on the Carbonite series :lol

Wow...very very tempted to make the Fett one...that'd be fun to have on the wall

I'm surprised that after all these years no one has made a Fett in carbonite replica.
In any case, the HIC desk is pretty sweet but like many here, my desk clutter would obscure the view of "my favorate decoration"

I would love to have one of these in my office

but has anyone done a 1:1 scale of Lucas in carbnite
n731015973_2056257_3404600.jpg

Tom is a genius! haha... Such an awesome piece.. It's so infrequent to see a new star wars product (since they license everything now) that makes you go WOW!!! THis falls into the WOW category.

Tom is a genius! haha... Such an awesome piece.. It's so infrequent to see a new star wars product (since they license everything now) that makes you go WOW!!! THis falls into the WOW category.

I think he's been a genius since he did that life-size TPM Threepio. Maybe before that! :lol ;)

re: Han Solo Carbonite FURNITURE - a custom desk from TSD!

I think it looks more like the bounty hunter Boba Fett's desk. I can just picture him in the seat. Nice Job!

I always get ppl emailing me to see if I saw this desk,and guys in my Art Dept just discovered it last week... of course they asked me if it was accurate,
I said NO... "it was on a wall in the movie."
:lol

I think it looks more like the bounty hunter Boba Fett's desk. I can just picture him in the seat. Nice Job!

:) No doubt. If only because Jabba's too big to fit back there ;)

I always get ppl emailing me to see if I saw this desk,and guys in my Art Dept just discovered it last week... of course they asked me if it was accurate,
I said NO... "it was on a wall in the movie."
:lol

LOL! When it first hit the web, I actually had more than a few folks send a link to a blog post about the desk to me... "you're gonna love this cool desk Tom!" w/o knowing it was me and Rich that made the thing :)

WOW Nice Furniture...Do ou sell them as well?

The carbonite desk is a one of a kind (like a lot of our movie-inspired furniture art ) but we're always interested in creating unique themed furniture and other decor. If anyone's got an idea they'd like to pursue, please email via the site.

We had a desk featured on Extreme Makeover Home Edition on ABC last week (we'll have pics of that on the site as soon as we get clearance) and at the moment, we're working on several other (non-sw) themed furniture and home theater elements. We update the website at least 2-3 times a month, so be sure to check in from time to time to see what else we've cooked up!

best,
Tom

Whoa. This post may be old as the hills, but I think we should bring it out every now and again just to remember.

You win. I'm not sure there was a contest going, but you win it, anyway.

I only just found this desk.. An amazing piece.. Has to be the coolest and most creative desk I've seen.. Now to find out cost..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back