SEC Human/Dalek HYBRID Mask

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there,

I started on this recently and plan to make a mask for use with the hyde Fundraisers. A member of that group is planning on putting robotics into the head to make parts of it move:eek

This is the objective

Side view of Sec in action

Sculpt is very intricate

Its going to be a bugger to mold

Cheers

Phil

Looks fine to me (then again, what do I know :angel). It shouldn't give you any problems when molding it, as long as you mold the tentacles separately... which is the way it appears they did it on the original. ;)

Ah Phil, it brings back fond memories of when we saw the original!!! Ages before anyone else!! Ah happy days :thumbsup Looks great mate

Thanks Neill! lol... I have the luxury of having time on my hands whereas you would have had a strict deadline, I'm sure.

Yep, its a Spare Yoda eye I had... Could you help me with referencing an eye for Sec? Did you get it done by Cantor + Nissel? I believe you've used them in the past ;)

Cheers

Phil

Last edited:
Yup, it was Cantor and Nissel but it was larger than human size.

Don't remember anything too specific with the colour other than asking for a vivid blue, but very human, eye.

Think it was about 30mm diameter but not 100% sure without checking on that.

cheers
Neill

Yup, it was Cantor and Nissel but it was larger than human size.

Don't remember anything too specific with the colour other than asking for a vivid blue, but very human, eye.

Think it was about 30mm diameter but not 100% sure without checking on that.

cheers
Neill

Thanks! As luck would have it the eye I'm using is a C + N 30mm eye so at least the scaling isn't far off lol...

Ah Phil, it brings back fond memories of when we saw the original!!! Ages before anyone else!! Ah happy days :thumbsup Looks great mate

Definately very fond memories. Having to keep everything a secret till the pics of them were publised was cool aswell. "We know and you don't haha"

Thanks...

I'll be removing the tentacles and molding them seperately. A guy called Simon is handling the animatronics. :)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back