Airwolf Recreated Flight Suits, Jackets and Boots

Steven W Stull

If I am incorrect doing this post , Forgive me and remove. I't because I am not sure on this one.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT. The research and development of the suits to date go far past just watching the show to get it right. History from 25 years ago was dug up to bring these to life. The photos are of one of the many test mock suits we made till perfecting the detail of the Studio suits. The detail and stitching and placement of the pockets are perfect to Mark J Cairns JMV Studio suit. The material you will see is the issue as to why Mark and I felt it wasn't a good idea to show these photos. It is the correct 100% Ripstop Nylon as the screen used suits but the company that dyed the material here destroyed it by over processing it and it is wrinkled. I have 100 square yards of this material I can not use now and we used it on the test mock suits for practice. Even with this damaged material. The suit looks Fantastic. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS PLEASE. Post and ask a question here or my Email and you will get the straight truth answer.
http://community.webshots.com/album/548345386LorZBs
Steven W Stull

Looks really nice. So you saying the pics have the inaccurate color or material. They look dead on to me. Are you selling these suits or offering to make them? PM with some details if you are. Always been a big fan of Airwolf.

thanks and great work
dan

That is one super spiffy hat. Look at that shine. You could bounce a laser beam off that. Mammacita.

The suit looks really good too.

I think the patch is way off. Just kidding :p .

Still like that hat.

Wow totally kick ass Air wolf flight suit, she looks a beauty, i wish someone would try the Red Wolf for a change rofl j/k awesome by the way, from your description tho it makes it sound like your going for accurate to what the show used, either way you cant tell it looks kick ass, love the helmet i would someday love to get one

Thanks for the comments. I recreate the Airwolf Helmet from fiberglass and mat just like the Studios and they even fully function. Auot visor up and down and the red LED targeting bar in the front. A couple of Super Collectors here have them.
SWS
Originally posted by SPDOmegaRanger@Mar 9 2006, 02:44 AM
Wow totally kick ass Air wolf flight suit, she looks a beauty, i wish someone would try the Red Wolf for a change rofl j/k awesome by the way, from your description tho it makes it sound like your going for accurate to what the show used, either way you cant tell it looks kick ass, love the helmet i would someday love to get one
[snapback]1201920[/snapback]​

Real nice job on the Airwolf suits. So, can you get the wrinkles out or not? Are the wrinkles the only problem? What season suit is this? Are there bottom pants too? How much are you selling these for? Thanks.

Thanks Galactica. I bought 100 yards of white and had it custom dyed by a company and this was the results. They over boiled the material to make the dye take. They didn't know what they were doing. I didn't want to toss it so we decided to at least practice with it to get the patterns down right. The top is a test suit but a carbon copy. Even has a liner like the screen used suit. I have the JMV screen used suit in my closet that was the template. We are doing the bottoms now. There will be a one piece suit and a two piece and a jacket seen here. The belt, Badge and patches all come with he suit. And I am sure you have heard of Motorcoyboy. They are recreating the Airwolf Boots for me. The final material will be perfect. I just couldn't wait to leak the photos out.
SWS
Originally posted by Galactifan@Mar 9 2006, 03:47 AM
Real nice job on the Airwolf suits. So, can you get the wrinkles out or not? Are the wrinkles the only problem? What season suit is this? Are there bottom pants too? How much are you selling these for? Thanks.
[snapback]1201972[/snapback]​

I missed a question. This is a second and third season Flight suit. The Helmet is as well of that time. I don't want to make a mistake and post any selling here as I am new and really kinda just want to fit in.
SWS

Originally posted by Steven W Stull+Mar 9 2006, 03:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Steven W Stull @ Mar 9 2006, 03:55 AM)</div>
Thanks Galactica. I bought 100 yards of white and had it custom dyed  by a company and this was the results. They over boiled the material to make the dye take. They didn't know what they were doing. I didn't want to toss it so we decided to at least practice with it to get the patterns down right. The top is a test suit but a carbon copy. Even has a liner like the screen used suit. I have the JMV screen used suit in my closet that was the template. We are doing the bottoms now. There will be a one piece suit and a two piece and a jacket seen here. The belt, Badge and patches all come with he suit. And I am sure you have heard of Motorcoyboy. They are recreating the Airwolf Boots for me. The final material will be perfect. I just couldn't wait to leak the photos out.
SWS
<!--QuoteBegin-Galactifan
@Mar 9 2006, 03:47 AM
[snapback]1201972[/snapback]​
[snapback]1201980[/snapback]​
[/b]

Steven, you have done an amazing job on this project. I cannot wait to own one of these suits to go with the helmet I got from you.
Guys if you haven't seen his helmet, you REALLY need to check it out.
Top notch quality. Steven is a perfectionist.

"We're sorry... due to a high volume of page requests, this Webshots page is not available right now.

If you are looking for a photo, it is possible that the photo has moved or no longer exists.

If you are in the process of creating an album, please be assured that your data has been sent to our site. You may try refreshing the browser window or reloading the page in a few moments."

Should I keep trying? Airwolf used to be one of my favorite shows back in the day. And the theme music... still love it. Still one of my favorites. Welcome to the RPF, by the way. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back