liquid latex aging?

hoverboy

I'm planning on using liquid latex to age myself, by applying it directly to my face. Does anyone have any experience in this? I was wondering how to take it off, and any other tips to use would be very nice!

Thanks! Do you know how to take it off? Will it just come of by itself, or do I need vaseline or something? Thanks again!

You might also try spending a lot of time in the sun, drinking and smoking. All of which will age your face rapidly!

I believe liquid latex will peel right off of you after it's set. Probably does a nice defoliation too!

I've used liquid latex on my face when I dressed up as freddy kreuger several times, and it just peels right off. It CAN hurt, but not anymore than peeling off a band-aid. Almost my entire face was covered with liquid latex, almost impossible to move my face when i went outside in the cold
1405003471_l.jpg

(EDIT) forgot to mention, do NOT get it in your eyebrows, mustache, or any hair you have, you will have one HELL of a time trying to get it out

Last edited:
Thanks guys! One more thing. How did you avoid getting the latex on your eyebrows with your whole face covered?

well,..... i have a full mustache and 3 inch long goatee, which you obviously couldnt see in the picture, but i covered them in some of that fake nose/scar wax, just smashed it in there really well, and smoothed it all down, and had no problems with the latex getting stuck...... i DID however have to scrub the wax out, but that wasnt to bad, just a few washings with really hot water, ive also heard vaseline works as well, but ive never actually tried it

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back