Karline-2000 @ ebay ; Does anybody have info

Important update for those people who are still owed stuff by karline-2000 aka Rob Galloway.

i believe that he is now trading again on eBay under a different user name.

although this user was registered last year its entirely possible this is the same person.

he is trading from south yorkshire UK, which is where karline-2000 traded from, also after studying the photos of the helmets this new seller has for sale they are nearly identicle to the one i bought from Rob, down the certain flaws near the frown.

he is also selling car parts and moterbike parts as karline-2000 did. if any one requires the new sellers eBay ID PM me.

i'm 99% certain that this is the same seller.

meaning his story of emmigrating to australia was b/s

There is a power seller on eBay called rapter84 whose product profile and location seems to fit the bill.

http://myworld.ebay.com/rapter84/

19be_1.jpg

The armor this person is selling appears to be karline-2000 armor. Compare:

karline_1.jpg

In addition, Rob was selling fiberglass auto pieces before going off the grid, so to speak, not to mention the mic tips and the red guard and stormtrooper helmets.

Definitely a strong similarity in what they offer, not to mention both being in the UK.

its definitely him, i sent him an email asking about some stuff to try and see if it was him, and he replied saying he'd changed to his other username and asked how the armor was that i bought off him, i then replied asking about people who hadn't recieved stuff and he never got back to me.

I also pm'd this guy about the origins of his Red Guard helmet - and it was his wife that responded stating her husbands name was Richard and she was claire - does this still fit with the history of this guy?

nope his name is rob galloway, its easy enough to lie, considering everything he's selling is identical to karlines stuff and the fact that he lives in the same area are a dead giveaway. just stay away from him unless you want to risk losing out.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back