Old topic. Romeo and Juliet guns

Grouch

I searched and found a few threads but all the pictures were gone.

I'm thinking about making an actual firearm (1911 or 92fs) in look something like one of those.

Google image search is failing me at the moment.

Thanks.

Was thinking about these the other day also, I've always wanted a couple of the guns, love the bottom crest's and beautiful upgrades, Love to see somebody do these, or a tutorial of how to do them!!!

I'd love to have the religious themed gun (I think it had the virgin Mary on it.:confused) in a hallowed out bible with the Constantine brass knuckles!:love

I've never seen the movie, but from the photos I have seen, Romeo's pistol was a Para-Ordnance .45, the Commander size model. Juliet's pistol was a Walther P5 Compact. They did use some Berettas, but more Taurus PT92s. The skeletonized pistol is a Taurus, you can tell because the safety is on the frame. Movie and tv love Taurus's because they are reliable, and inexpensive. Many Berettas in movies, and tv are actually Taurus's.

This site, http://www.imfdb.org/index.php?title=Romeo_&_Juliet has some photos, but probably nothing you haven't seen before.

David.

Romeo's was my fav. I love the design of the Para-Ordnance, the dagger was cool, love how they displayed the handle on the beretta.

I've been having such a hard time making/ finding Romeos gun. I found the one replica airsoft bb but it's in the U.K. And they don't ship to USA. Sucks. Can't find his gun in USA.
I want to make replicas of all the guns from this film eventually I love them

Check here.
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Romeo_%2B_Juliet

They do more justice to the weapons in the film than I can do here.
Tybalt's 'Rapier 9mm Series R'

t8.jpg
Para-Ordinance P-13 Sampson Gold pated with Montague crest on the magazine butt.
601px-RJ-00161.jpg
Para-Ordinance P-13/14
600px-205.jpg
Benvolio's 'Sword 9mm Series S'
Benvoliogun.jpg
Mercutio's Skeletonized Taurus PT99
2ld80.jpg

randj2.jpg
601px-RJ-00014.jpg

2ld80.jpg

600px-205.jpg

601px-RJ-00014.jpg

601px-RJ-00161.jpg

Benvoliogun.jpg

randj2.jpg

t8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it's okay to revive this thread. Is it possible to buy those white plates on the bottoms of the magazines (not with the crests, just parts that are similar) and if so, what are they called?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back