Jurassic Park - Let's see what you got?

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll start. Here is my collection (Hardhat, Raptor Claw, Amber Chunk, Barbasol Cryo Can, Park Map and Jeep Park Pass)...Now yours!

IMG_2576.jpg

Here is my collection:

Barbasol Cryo Can
j1.jpg

Amber Rock
j.jpg

Raptor Claw
j2.jpg

Resonating Chamber
j3.jpg

JP Raptor Egg
j4-1.jpg

JP3 Kirby Business Card
j5-1.jpg

TLW Baby Rex Latex Bust from Studio Molds 1:1 scale
j6.jpg

TLW Rubber Compy 1:1 scale
j7.jpg

Isla Sorna Map
j8.jpg

JP Rex Tooth and JP3 Spino Tooth
j11.jpg

Hammonds Cane
j10.jpg

Security Badges
j12-1.jpg

JP Workers Hard Hat
j13-1.jpg

Wallbursting Raptor #1
j14-1.jpg

T-rex Trophy Mount
j15.jpg

Wallbursting Raptor #2
j16.jpg

Extra Raptor Claw and Jeep Badge
j17.jpg

Grant's Raptor Claw
JP3 Raptor Egg
Amber Chunk
Tour Brochure
j18.jpg

1:5 scale Rex Bust
j19.jpg

And just won this from ebay, waiting for it to arrive:
1:1 Baby Velociraptor
j20.jpg

allosaur176, I think you win this game. :eek Very Nice collection.
May I ask where you got the display for the Hammond cane? I have one that I can't figure out how to display mine but yours looks great.

I actually got it from A.C. Moore, and in need of some modifications as it was only a temp display...

It was where they sell the wooden shelvings and mounting plaques.. They didn't have a long enough piece, so I bought 2 of them, cut the ends off and slapped em together, then got some of that stucko type spray paint and wallah!!

I need to get a good bracket to hold the cane, right now its a budget piece..

Hope this helps

Here are my Original Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber Props. They include; an Original Jurassic Park John Hammond's Amber Cane Prop (1 of only 10 made for Production), an Original Jurassic Park John Hammond's Mosquito in Amber Cane Top Prop (1 of only 10 made for Production), an Original Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber Rock Prop (Original Production piece, said to be real Amber), an Original Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber Rock Prop (Made for Production) and a Promotional Jurassic Park John Hammond's Cane Prop (1 of only 25 made from the original molds for VIP's).

Last edited:
My camera is down, but I have the Hammond cane, hard hat, and 2 brochures...but I also have this! 1:1 scale baby! fully animated with ripped off JP floor shaking, earpiercing sounds!

Course it's not it my house, but in my haunted house.
We also have a raptor pen with a 1:1 raptor (not as impressive) and an actual spitting dilophosaur!( that angers everyone)
mike

Last edited:
Here's my stuff... A lot of the usual suspects.

The JP corner
JP08002.JPG

German cane
JP08003.JPG

Amber with bug
JP08004.JPG

Shaving cream (can also be used to adorn pie)
JP08007.JPG

Winston raptor claw
JP08008.JPG

Same hardhat
JP08009.JPG

My Grant claw
JP08012.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have are the Amber Cane Top & the Barbasol Cryo Can.

Trying to make a cane to go with the cane top, now that I have some decent dimensions.

Don't mind getting one of those Mosquito in Amber Rock though. Any idea where I can get one?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back