Is this a Parks MPP?

No, Larbel made the name plate as well but they did not come attached.

The usual Parks MPP comes with black sidebars, only his EL has the silver ones but the shroud does not have the EL blade set screw. Also, the silver sidebars on the Larbel were slanted and these are straight like the parks.

There are metal connectors in the port plugs, and inside the emitter it looks rubber instead of plastic, all signs that it's a Parks.

I'd agree, looks like a Parks to me as well.

Last edited:

The usual Parks MPP comes with black sidebars, only his EL has the silver ones but the shroud does not have the EL blade set screw. Also, the silver sidebars on the Larbel were slanted and these are straight like the parks.

There are metal connectors in the port plugs, and inside the emitter it looks rubber instead of plastic, all signs that it's a Parks.

I beg to differ on something James.
While this IS a Parks saber, you can buy an MPP from Jeff with silver bars without it being an EL saber. I have one. My side bars are slanted too.

Ah, good onfo to know. I didn't realize silver was an option !

I have not bought from Jeff direct in years, I was going off ebay pics, his web site pics, and pics from members.

Plus it looks like there are no letters above the plug ports. Larbel did that on his as well to give it that little extra :)

But Parks seems to be a good one as well. nice snag!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back