North Texas Prop Party Feb 16

That's the plan. The last thing I want to do is run outatime and not be able to come. :cool

I believe some of the OKC group is coming as well. Should be a hoot.

-Gary

Outatime ... good one. ;)
"If you build it, it will run"; or is that "they will come"? Anyhow ...

Lookin' forward to this one. And I'll be in a little late, so Cliff, if you're planning on straggling in late on THIS one like the last time ... :p

ATM
ShackMan

Hi all,
I also have almost any woodworking tool you can think of so don't be shy, bring something to work on.

If Phillip has a router and anyone is interested I will bring a set of Aluminum R2 Frame parts that I had watercut. They would make a great jig for cutting some frame parts from wood on a router.

Here is a picture of some of the parts.
IMG00115.jpg

Brian

Looks like we should have a good turnout. For those coming in from out of town, the forecast is for cool weather (High 41m / Low 37 with chance of rain).

Brian

Looks like we should have a good turnout. For those coming in from out of town, the forecast is for cool weather (High 41m / Low 37 with chance of rain).

Brian

Yep..supposed to be really rainy :lol

If you're bringing stuff in a pickup...make sure you've got your shields up...oh gosh...am I that geekie that I just said that????:eek

womo

Well, I had an absolute BLAST! Thank you so much Philip for your hospitality and opening your shop to all us nerds and allowing us to play for a few hours. I enjoyed seeing all the demos and checking everyone's cool toys!
Your collection is so amazing it made my eyes hurt just to look at it all.
Again, thank you very much. It was a very memorable and enjoyable experience!

Well, I had an absolute BLAST! Thank you so much Philip for your hospitality and opening your shop to all us nerds and allowing us to play for a few hours. I enjoyed seeing all the demos and checking everyone's cool toys!
Your collection is so amazing it made my eyes hurt just to look at it all.
Again, thank you very much. It was a very memorable and enjoyable experience!

You took the words right out of my mouth Trent. Philip, I can't thank you enough for hosting such a wonderful event and opening your incredible collection for us lucky few to drool at. It was great to see your collection, your shop, the demos, and everyone elses great props. It was truly an awesome time, thank you all who came, and especially to Philip for hosting!

Thank you Phillip! Excellent party. Your collection is inspirational.

It was nice to meet alot of new people and put some faces to the names here.

DSC08561.jpg

Philip I can't thank you enough. One for being so gracious to open up your place to us, and two for being the only person to ever make Funky speechless and blush.....

DSC_7383.JPG

DSC_7388.JPG

DSC_7400.JPG

DSC_7315.JPG

DSC_7306.JPG

DSC_7312.JPG

DSC_7360.JPG

DSC_7371.JPG

DSC_7373.JPG

DSC_7374.JPG

DSC_7453.JPG

It was great to meet and see everyone again...can't wait until the next one!!!!

I also want to Thank Philip for an outstanding Prop Party....His shop and collection is amazing!!...Thank you Philip and Anne for your hospitality for allowing all of us to have an outstanding time.:thumbsup

I met some new RPF friends, and revisted with old ones...was great to see all of you...........and Armando (Funky Jedi), your chain is in the mail.;):thumbsup...great company all of you...LET's DO IT AGAIN SOON!!

Here are some of just a few pics I took...there was so much to see, and everyone had such great props.:cheers

Thanks everyone,

Alex

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back