My Luke Macrobinoculars

Thanks, Markus :D.

Now all I need is 2 more of the small knobs and I'll be all set. I think I'll put the 2 that I have on the side near the big knob and try to find the other 2 as I go along.

If anyone has 2 extra small knobs they'd like to sell off, feel frree to drop me a line ;) .

-Fred

ok I just got 2 kalimars and a eumig. I am getting a plate from Russ soon. how do you guys attach the viewer to the back?????

I may also have some extra knobs....

Hey Fred,

I would like to comment on your macrobinocular, but all I see are red x's. I've been having problems with seeing pics lately. :unsure

<div class='quotetop'>(turok96 @ Sep 24 2006, 05:15 AM) [snapback]1325345[/snapback]</div>
Hey Fred,

I would like to comment on your macrobinocular, but all I see are red x's. I've been having problems with seeing pics lately. :unsure
[/b]

Hey Turok,

It's not a problem with your machine, trust me. This thread was dug up from the dead (last post was march) so the pics were probably killed by WC when he did his routine cleaning.

I'll repost the pics with a different host so they should be permanent untill I need the space for something else.

-Fred

fred do you still need the knobs? if so which ones? from what camera.

depending on whay I have left we can work something out/

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back