U.S.S. Reliant, 36 inch DeBoer Hulls model

reliant_finished.jpg

reliant_finished_back.jpg

More pictures coming soon.

Tim

:eek Absolutely stunning. :thumbsup The modifications you made to the sensors on the top of the hull are flawless. Well worth the wait. :)

Bill

Tobias, you're a lucky man. If you ever get bored looking at it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. :p This has always been one of my favorite designs. Tim, more pictures please. You did an incredible job. :thumbsup

Bill

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tobiasrichter @ Dec 9 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]1374507[/snapback]</div>
I´ll have it in my hands tomorrow... What a wonderful christmas present :)

Tobias
[/b]

I'll say, congratulations.

(this should be in studio scale lol)

Aw, man. That's just spot on. Wherever you look on this forum there are lovely things that I wish I owned.

Great job Mr Ketzer. Are these models still available from De Boer? - I had a feeling they were not?

Nick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gort @ Dec 18 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]1380407[/snapback]</div>
Aw, man. That's just spot on. Wherever you look on this forum there are lovely things that I wish I owned.

Great job Mr Ketzer. Are these models still available from De Boer? - I had a feeling they were not?

Nick
[/b]

Thanks. :)

Not sure if he still sells them. Did you check the website or email him?

Tim

I have checked his site out a few times. The fact that he doesn't state a price for the kits indicates that old adage of ' if you have to ask, you can't can't afford it'

I'm too skint to get much of anything at the moment :( Hell, I'm still waiting to get some kind of fee for the SS Y-wing patterns I did :unsure

Keep up the great work sir.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back