Showoff Thread For Any Aliens Props, Please Post You Pics!!!

That would have been awesome to see.

Anyone make props from A3 or AR? I like all four films and today I decided I might like to make the tablet that has the little girl on it. But now looking at your images Vs a screen grab I took from the BD, there seems to be some differences.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

It looks like I am missing the two small holes each side at the bottom, but you can't see them from the screen grab due to the actor's hands.

Anyone have any idea what the text says?

Attachments

• 20161114_131105.jpg
    20161114_131105.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 515
  • AR props.jpg
    AR props.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 511
  • AR Tablet 3D.jpg
    AR Tablet 3D.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 511
  • AR Tablet plan.jpg
    AR Tablet plan.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 517
Anyone have any idea what the text says?

It says "Department of Biological Research" all in capitals. One of these cards was on eBay in 2007 but I only have some very small images. The card in the photos below does look slightly different to the one held by the actress above though. It was sold by "20th Century Props" but I don't know if that was an official Fox seller or not.

4c5c_2.JPG

57de_1.JPG

Excellent show of props! I truly appreciate the fandom with A5 and the attention to detail is inspiring.

This is the third, and quite possibly the final version, of my USCM Locker Control Panel. It is A2 but, hopefully there is still a fan following for it. :D

img47a.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back