Nick Fury S.H.I.E.L.D. Needle Gun

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering if anybody ever bought one of these, they look pretty cool from the pics i've seen, any info, anybody got one, if so, love to see some pics!!!

The one offered by Factory X?

HORRIBLE, plain and simple. Looks almost hand sculpted. I picked one up on clearance from ebay a couple of years ago, I got it for about $30, and gave it away, it was THAT bad in my eyes. The badge that came with it wasn't as bad, but overall it was a dissapointment.

I disagree. I have one and I've very happy with it. It matches what we see it the comics very nicely. Granted, the paint job could be a bit better but the sculpt is good and the Badge is beautiful.

needle.jpg

Just snapped this. Couldn't find the badge though :( Must be in another box.

Thanx for the pic, it looks pretty good, the badge looks like it would be a great piece in a wallet, still not sure if i'll pic one up yet.

yup i got one e good many years back.
it has the comic look thought not a top notch paint but i love mine speceialy for the price.
john :cool

Thanx for the pic, it looks pretty good, the badge looks like it would be a great piece in a wallet, still not sure if i'll pic one up yet.

I just got this gun from ebay, very nice. Sure the paint job is a little strange but I think of it as more comic bookish.. I can't complain about the price. Cheap..

I like the type and color of the paint used. Mine just has a bit of sloppy work around the trigger. That's all I meant about it needing to be painted better. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back