Harry Potter Quidditch Accessories Box??

SchubroProductions

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone made an attempt at recreating the quidditch accessories box (the one with the snitch, bludgers, and quaffle) that Oliver and Harry carry out in the first movie?

There was a licensed one done by a furniture company after the second film. It was not accurate and the whole line folded after one year. They had a trunk, hat stand and bed set. Japan had a licensed mini one but thats been about it. Currently, the Noble Collection just released full size brooms on the market. I think if they sell, you might see them go on to do the set down the road. The brooms are priced well at around $ 250, it will be interesting to see how well the brooms are made.

Looks like this will my next endeavor then, including the equipment that goes inside it. I always thought it was such nicely decorated box.

BUMP

It's been a while, but I wanted to see if any progress had been made on this. I was thinking of doing the same thing.

My wife and I met because of the Harry Potter series, so it's near and dear to our heart.

I haven't started it yet. I am still working on all of the Honeydukes Candies.
BUMP

It's been a while, but I wanted to see if any progress had been made on this. I was thinking of doing the same thing.

My wife and I met because of the Harry Potter series, so it's near and dear to our heart.

I was thinking about this just yesterday while watching the first movie. The Quaffle seems like it would be a cool prop to have even if you didn't have the whole set.
I'd like to see one made from leather like the movie one seems to be.

I haven't started it yet. I am still working on all of the Honeydukes Candies.

Ah, cool! Which ones are you doing? Will these be available somewhere when you're done or are these just for your own collection?

Sorcerer's Stone was on TV in HD this past Friday. I've got it on the DVR so I can go back and get a better look at the Quidditch set. I've got the snitch, but so does everyone.

Ah, cool! Which ones are you doing? Will these be available somewhere when you're done or are these just for your own collection?

Sorcerer's Stone was on TV in HD this past Friday. I've got it on the DVR so I can go back and get a better look at the Quidditch set. I've got the snitch, but so does everyone.

I have completed the Cauldrons Cake box and Pumpkin Juice bottle. I also created ones that weren't shown so I took some creative license for the Cockroach Clusters and Peppermint Toads.

honeyDukesBoxes.jpg

I have completed the Cauldrons Cake box and Pumpkin Juice bottle. I also created ones that weren't shown so I took some creative license for the Cockroach Clusters and Peppermint Toads.

Those look great! Fantastic job!! My wife was equally impressed. Noble has a few new items (Slytherin ring, locket, and Ron's necklace). Have you seen them?

Those look great! Fantastic job!! My wife was equally impressed. Noble has a few new items (Slytherin ring, locket, and Ron's necklace). Have you seen them?

Yes, I saw them on Sky Mall. Those will be my next purchases. I am also working on four plaques to hold my wand collection with brass titles for each. I have all the wands from Noble Collection and WB including Tonks and was wanting a new way to display them.

I have been thinking about doing this since I will be completing the Quidditch balls collections. I would like to do this but I looked at the dvd on movie one and went "wow that a lot of detail work, the goal is to get it done by march. When I head to the wizarding world I plan to take lots of photos of the trunk, but any great photos of the trunk would be helpful. Also I am going to try to see if I can't make the bludgers bounce like they did in the movie. However I found that they whole trunk bounces. After a get the rest of the balls I'm going to try my hand at this. it is the biggest prop to date I have made. and help or ideas would be great.

I am planning on building a quidditch kit, like the one at wizarding world. I have also started a couple of bludgers bats. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444937488.664413.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444937516.948377.jpg

I bought a quaffle from universal. I may try to cover it in leather. I am going to try to make the bludgers out of the pictured hollow steel balls. I have not decided on how the snitch will be portrayed.

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. I made the entire thing from scratch, I didn't buy or find the trunk anywhere. I had to estimate the dimensions of everything and I guess I did a good job estimating the size from the limited photos of the movie props found in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the Warner Brothers Studio Tour in London

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back