Unproduced sword replicas-What would you collect?

Attack of the B Movie swords!

This is the one I want!

The Mind Sword from Hawk the Slayer (forgive the slightly blurry screen captures)

hawk6.jpg

hawk12.jpg

hawk10.jpg

I would kill to have it with a light-up mind stone. :)

Averjoe

Both look pretty cool guys. I like the Albion, its simplistic but has its charms.

I wonder if Jax is ever gonna make any of these lol

Exactly! Thats one of the reasons I really want an Albion replica. Its a pretty simple straight forward design but the details are very unique. The original jeweled hilt was a bit over the top. The second design was my fav!

Like Onigiri, I too would want Ogami Itto's sword from Lone Wolf and Cub but I'd want more swords from Seven Samurai than just Kikuchiyo's.

Wasn't Ogami Itto's sword just a plain jane samurai sword? I need to watch the movies again but I don't remember anything specific standing out about it.

I definitely plan on making the Excalibur sword from the game "Tomb Raider: Legend"!:love

I hope to start sculpting it this summer and having it cast in bronze and aged, and set with jade stones.
I will be offering this for sale by the way!:love

~Brenton

Here ya go!:love
I haven't nailed down measurements yet, but it's going to be around 36 inches or more!

SwordBronze2sm.jpg

~Brenton
If you need a vector file for the "medallion" that goes in the pommel, I've made one... You need just a laser cutter and you are set!:love
Could I trade it with a resin sword?:D

If you need a vector file for the "medallion" that goes in the pommel, I've made one... You need just a laser cutter and you are set!:love
Could I trade it with a resin sword?:D

Well, let me sculpt and build the sword first, and then we'll see about the trade. Thanks for the offer!
:cool:thumbsup

Wasn't Ogami Itto's sword just a plain jane samurai sword? I need to watch the movies again but I don't remember anything specific standing out about it.

No more than the Bride's sword or the Green Destiny were just plain jane swords.

Ogami Itto's sword was a dōtanuki sword with custom decorated handle.

My friend owns the screen used hero sword from the comedy knockoff of Narnia.

BUT.. That exact sword was molded and cast for the hero swords for the real movie Narnia.

Cool thing is that there is actually writing on the blade that cannot be seen in the movies.

It was made by Tony Swatton

Thats why I don't want a Green Destiny lol The reason I like the Bride's is the tsuba(which I made a run of) and the saya work. The decorations on the saya, the mon were some kind of gold foil work that was lacquered over.

Inigo Montoya's Six-Fingered Sword is tops. But a cheaper version than the $2500 MacDonald one.

Stardust Sword

Masters of the Universe - Cartoon and Film Power Swords

Clash of the Titans - Perseus Sword

Willow - Madmartigan's Sword

Golden Voyage of Sinbad - Sinbad's Sword

Oh man...I would buy Madmartigan's sword in a heartbeat!

Hey RM, what part of Texas are you in? Most of the prop guys seem to be around the DFW area. I'm making my stand in Houston lol.

I live in Fort Worth. About ten minutes away from Rebelscum (Phillip), if you're familiar with the last prop party he had.

~Brenton

I'd want the Morgul Dagger of the witch king of Angmar..........the movie version. That was so pivotal thruout the series.

Dave :)

For me:

ALL the swords from the new Prince Caspian movie (Especially Caspian's and Miraz's swords)

The swords of the seven samurai from, well... The Seven Samurai (If just one, then it would be Toshiro Mifune's nodachi)

Norrington's smallsword and Davy Jones' broadsword from the POTC movies

Denethor's sword, the short Nazgul sword (with the finger ring), the bezerker sword, Sauron's sword (from the deleted sequence before he was replaced by the troll) and the stock Rohan and Gondor soldier swords from the LOTR movies

The swords from The 3 Musketeers (the version from the 70's I think.... Michael York was in it)

Black Knight, Green Knight, and King Arthur swords from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (where are the originals now btw? I know bapty made/distributed them, but were they production swords, antiques, props made for the film, what? And what became of them afterwards? Thanks in advance on whomever can answer this)

The rapiers from Highlander: Endgame, Colin's katana & celt sword and Marcus' Gladius from The Search for Vengeance, and ACCURATE versions of all the Masamune Katanas and the Kurgan's sword since Albion went belly up on the project and they still remain unreleased, as well as a functional Methos, etc.

ACCURATE repros of both William Wallace sword designs (The original and Braveheart versions. The replicas Ive seen, even the Del Tin and Windlass Bravehearts and some repros of the original sword look WAY off even though they are the "best" out there)

Katsumoto's sword from The Last Samurai

The Uber Immortal's sword from 300

A GOOD Green Destiny (and any of the other swords from that awesome movie)

The Excalibur from The Last Legion

Swords from Runescape

Thats all I can think of for now... more to come

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back