Elvish Tunic

Also one here

I found this one and the previous one by searching for "Legolas overtunic."

That is much better, its from Europe, and I hope shipping is much better from Italy...

Dont know why I cant find this site...

Thank you so much...

Because I send hotmovieprops.com 3 mails about shipping, payment, etc. but get no respond... I even dont know if the site still is alive...

about a year... im still not finished this damn costume...

I need boots... Everyone told me I should buy boots and make the wraps by myself... Ok, but I cant get no correct looking boots... I try to use women boots but this damn dummie got size 12 or something like that... And women boots are the only one who got the correct looking...

Im really dont know what to do... And I thought to find the right pants was hell, but now this... And seriously: The costume looks a little bit silly without any shoes... :)

Wraps are no problem but I need to find something where the top is looking like that:

Hope someone can help me (again), thanks...

about a year... im still not finished this damn costume...

I need boots... Everyone told me I should buy boots and make the wraps by myself... Ok, but I cant get no correct looking boots... I try to use women boots but this damn dummie got size 12 or something like that... And women boots are the only one who got the correct looking...

Im really dont know what to do... And I thought to find the right pants was hell, but now this... And seriously: The costume looks a little bit silly without any shoes... :)

Wraps are no problem but I need to find something where the top is looking like that:

Hope someone can help me (again), thanks...

I think maybe a short boot, then doing the tops separate. Looks like three circle shaped pieces of varying size, overlapping and wrapped around the leg. Seems pretty simple. Maybe start with one of those renaissance ankle boots?

Maybe a link to a shop where I can get shoes like that? I got a pair of shoes and it looks perfect but they are too small... And I can find only cowboy boots, and if there some nice boots, then the colour is black or something, but I need brown and the correct leather type...

I would check eBay, only because I have got my best boot-finds on eBay.de. ;)
Get shoes first, then try to find matching leather for the spats. You might have to use leather dye to get them to match perfectly, but then you need to have lighter colors to start with.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back