Merry Christmas!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Never one to stand on PC sentiment; I say it loudly and proudly,

"Merry Christmas to you and yours!"

- Rylo & Family

Here here, why get caught up with PC " titles "
when the message is simply a nice one !!!!
bxmas.jpg

Russ :cool

Merry Christmas to both of you fine gentlemen; Russ and Rylo that is, don't want you guys thinking that I was wishing the real Mr. Barlow a Merry Christmas...

...ah what the heck, in the spirit of the season, Merry Christmas to Mr. Barlow as well.

(where ever he may be :lol).

I second the sentiment, Rylo, and would like to add to those who celebrate:

"Happy Festivus - a Festivus for the Rest of us!" :D

Cheers,

- Prisoner 655321

It's after three am on Christmas Day here in the UK, nd I've been working on a prop :lol

Happy Chistmas everybody!

Yeah, I too find it ironic that here, on this eve of Christmas, I was working on a replica of the Holy Grail from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. :lol

Merry Christmas to all!

"Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is ****** the Lord." (Luke 2:10)

Merry Christmas Too All!
No disrespect intended but it is what I have said since I was a wee little lad and will probably say till the day I pass!
If everyone took the sentiment in the spirit in which it was intended then being so called "Politically Correct" would be meaningless!
Later, Petseal

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

I hope everyone has had a great christmas so far, and it keeps rocking throughout the day.

Also, happy birthday *****. :angel

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back