Bad Ass Machines

RKW

Sr Member
Sci-fi has always embodied mankinds fascination and fear of technology on the silver screen with the robot/android/cyborg.

2008 should prove to be a good year for robot collectors since MR has announced it's going to release TOS Cylon and Sideshow offering a full size Cylon (new series). Personally I'm hoping Sideshow offers us a 1:1 bust for those who lack the space or funds.

Below is my small collection so far. It would be great to see others collections of all things robotic.

That ABC War Robot head is awesome! Where did it come from?

And is that the RC Dalek? If it is, it looks fantastic in a nice display and not at all like a toy. :)

Cheers guys.

The Dalek is indeed one of the many RC toys available. This is the assault Dalek I think from the new series. The claw looked more menacing to me than the sink plunger
:lol

Regarding the ABC warrior I have no idea of its heritage. Of the two replicas I saw available this seemed the better option. I got mine from the propstore then made some minor tweaks to the weathering. I plan to add some hoses at some point next year.

I can't wait to add an old school Cylon beside it.

P.S.: If I were you, I'd keep my glowing-red-eyed and neck-pistoned robot heads separated by another piece, just to keep the whole thing balanced. But that's just my own taste. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back