Timelord R101's Doctor Who Costumes

TimelordR101

Firstly hello and thanks for taking a look at my new thread, this thread consists of 2 Doctor Who Costumes, both, at the moment works in progress.

First Below is a Replica Bomber Jacket worn by The 7th Doctor's assistant "Ace" played by the lovely Sophie Aldred, all the work on this jacket has been quite painstaking, scouring ebay until my eyes bled ( yes really, well no not literally ) now if anybody else wants to replicate this jacket, then please get in touch i can email embroidery patterns, done in Photoshop, which i will gladly do f.o.c. including the huge Ace Logo on the back of the jacket, but unfortunatly i had to buy the NASA/BSA on ebay

AceBackDistance.jpg

AceupClose.jpg

Ace4.jpg

Ace1.jpg

I'm working on an Ace jacket as well.....YEARS ago, I made this one...
l.jpg

and it's pretty much been in my really good friend's hands ever since as his girlfriend plays Ace every year at Dragon Con. I love the Ace on the back of your coat. Mine's ok, but it's not perfect, and it's too big. I'm supposed to be getting mine back after this con so I can re-work it,..I also have like 13 pins sitting next to me that need to go on it.

I would be interested in acquiring your Ace Pattern,...OR purchase it semi-put together, if it helps you any, I ALSO (in my one bleeding eye search - I looked through over 2,000 pages on eBay for that friggin Football pin and I've still come up short) I found a guy who has Ace's pirate pin for sale. I got one from him, but I'm going to buy a back up in case I ever lose it. I know he has more.
PiratePin.jpg

Hello, this is fantastic! I am just starting to work on my jacket, and I would be so greatful for any help with the logo on the back -I am useless with doing this sort of thing from scratch and this part is really alluding me.

I received my jacket yesterday along with my first NASA patch, can't wait to start transforming it and my kids are just as excited! :) Wow that's a big jacket, even in the small size - and hot! Wearing it indoors for a minute I was roasting!!!

I see that this was posted a while ago, but still hoping you still check and could maybe assist me here. I am currently putting together an Ace jacket and trying to find out the best way to do the back. Your looks really good and it said to reach out to you and you would be willing to e-mail a template. I am interested in how exactly you made it. Hoping you still check this, and are still willing to assist!! Thanks... :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back