Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!

Howlrunner

Sr Member
OK, time for possibly one of the most ridiculous props to have ever graced the hallowed halls of the RPF - my Killer Tomato! :lol

KillerTomato1.jpg

I've been wanting to do this project for a while now, but only just got the time to do it. It's incredibly silly, but it's also pretty fun. :)

KillerTomato2.jpg

These started off as brightly coloured artificial tomatoes (could find any decently priced red ones!):

ab7f_1.JPG

So I painted them red and varnished them. Although they now looked like props from the movie, they also kinda just looked like regular tomatoes.:rolleyes:lol So I made a "hero" tomato based on the poster artwork - sadly nothing that looks like it appears in the actual film.... It had a mouth and eyes sliced out of it, which were then filled back in with clay, and the teeth were cut from a piece of scrap sintra.

KillerTomato3.jpg

Just a little something different to add to by "B-Movie Horror Hall of Fame". :lol

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back