Accurate Studio Scale TIE Interceptor!

swpropmaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

This little gem is finally finished... OK you got me it's NOT little!:lol This is NOT the undersized inaccurate version thats been floating around NOR is it the JAwaFooker aka trekmodels recast of the undersized version. This is a piece by piece accurate Studio Scale TIE Interceptor.

We came up with every part, usualy you miss one or two but not this one.. I'm really happy to see this one fianlly finished. I think its one of the coolest designed from the ROTJ.

I'll keep you all posted n the progress. Christmas has indeed come early this year! Guess what I’ll be molding over the Christmas break!

293436187.jpg

293436189.jpg

293436195.jpg

293436191.jpg

Thanks for looking remember I'll be out of town till Friday this week. I'll be doing catch up work this weekend comming up. So please hang in there if i dont respond till then.

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I'm glad this one is finally done, congrats it looks fantastic, I gotta have it, it's my 2nd fave TIE behind Vaders (hint hint)

The master pattern is in hand and going under rubber this weekend. I have sent PMs to those that posted interest. I will wait to hear back via PM before I announce it over at the other boards. Man this thing looks great!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back