MR closing Star Wars production?

Ya'll are making me think that I should be parts shopping and trying this out! I have been thinking about trying my hand with a graflex saber (such as ANH Luke) just to see how it goes. Maybe I'll have to try to come up with some parts and give it a shot over my holiday vacation. Who knows, maybe I'll build my own ANH Obi someday rather then looking to spend a small fortune on the MR version!

-GoldLdr

I wonder if they will also be pulling items from the shelves or let them be sold off. FX's from Toys-R-Us and Spencer's, scaled sabers from Fry's, etc.

Just a guess on my part, but I would assume that retailers will be allowed to sell off their stock, I think it's just MR that can't sell directly or put any more product into the channel (other than fulfilling orders that are placed before 12/31/07). Again, just guessing based some sort of logic, which of course could be completely wrong. :lol

MR WebSite has sold out of all Star Wars products

Just checked the MR website and noticed that all SW products (including minis, FX, koto, cookie jars) are now sold out.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back