SideShow Han Exclusive - GK Blaster!

rhboyd

Sr Member
Not sure if this is the forum for this, but I am just stunned that the next Sideshow 1/6th scale figure... Star Wars Han Solo, will feature, as his exclusive, the Greedo Killer blaster!!!

that's pretty sweet!!!

Check him out... they've included THE GLOVES with the figure!!!!!!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?cat=26

glory be!!!!!

thanks,
-r!

As good as the overall appearance is, but the likeness could be done better IMO. PLUS...that´s not the GK, since it features the MG81 flashhider.

*edit*
Just checked the pics again and they seem to have taken pics with BOTH blaster versions :confused

Anyway...nice fig :)

Markus

Last edited:
Cool! In the description, it says that the Sideshow Exclusive version will come with the "Cantina blaster pistol." The non-exclusive will have the "Hangar Bay" blaster pistol.
I guess the exclusive would have both blasters?

Bummer... would be nice if I checked out the site before replying... D'OH!

I still like the face sculpt.

They really need to start making weapon packs, for those who don't like the figures, but would like to have the weapons for display.

Last edited:
Looks like it comes with both blasters. Unfortunately, the GK is the post production version and not what was seen in the cantina...

I think it's pretty sweet. If we hadn't just unloaded everything on Christmas I'd order it this morning.

Looks like it comes with both blasters. Unfortunately, the GK is the post production version and not what was seen in the cantina...

Guess I'll be the geek on this one. Technically you see both versions of the blaster in the Cantina. The GK was created for re-shoots they did in LA after principle photography wrapped in England. It's the one you see in the close-ups of Han pulling the blaster out of its holster. A few moments later when Han says "Sorry about the mess" and puts it back into its holster it's the Hero version.

Cheers,

Dave C

Its funny - the unpainted head sculpt looks sooo much better then the production head... WTF happened??? IF the head looked like the unpained one I'd get on eof these... as it is I'll pick one up if I can find it at a severe discount...

Jedi Dade

I think it's pretty sweet. If we hadn't just unloaded everything on Christmas I'd order it this morning.

Guess I'll be the geek on this one. Technically you see both versions of the blaster in the Cantina. The GK was created for re-shoots they did in LA after principle photography wrapped in England. It's the one you see in the close-ups of Han pulling the blaster out of its holster. A few moments later when Han says "Sorry about the mess" and puts it back into its holster it's the Hero version.

Cheers,

Dave C

Actually, I'm not referring to them using two different blasters in the scene. I'm talking about the two different GK models; the one you see in the cantina scene versus the one featured in the Star Wars Chronicles.

The one in Chronicles has a different set of scope rings, positioned differently to that of the one in the film.

Actually, I'm not referring to them using two different blasters in the scene. I'm talking about the two different GK models; the one you see in the cantina scene versus the one featured in the Star Wars Chronicles.

The one in Chronicles has a different set of scope rings, positioned differently to that of the one in the film.

I've been out-geeked :lol! Thanks for clarifying--Dave

honestly... look at the sculpt... the raw sculpt shown on Sideshow's Behind the Show page... it's drop dead stunning. A little re-paint, and this baby's GOLD!!!!

Can't WAIT!!!

Pre-ordered this morn!
-r!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back