Doctor who: Captain Jack's compact laser deluxe.

jason1976

Sr Member
My girlfriend loaned me here season one, and two Doctor who box sets, and I LOVE THIS SHOW. One of the props I really want to add to my collection is Captain Jack's compact laser deluxe. (or as I like to call it, his "butt gun".) from "Bad wolf".

Has anyone done these yet? Any tips, leads, pics, etc. ?

When I first saw that episode and he whips that thing out all I could think of was Ceaser's line from History of the World, Part I right after the treasure bath: "Here. Wash this."

tyragbphoto1

That's the ebay name of a guy who sells replicas of Capt Jacks laser. They were going for around $40 + shipping.

Hope this helps
Malc.

Hmmm, have to go check out the eBay auctions. Couldn't see it very well in that episode (which is probably a good thing!!)

I like to think he had it taped to the small of his back...
Or not think of it at all except as a cool little laser.

Any pic or, anything. I looked on ebay but there aren't any for sale right now, and I would like to make it anyways. (or at least keep it off ebay.)

I've seen some of tyragbphoto's stuff, even ordered one or two items. I'm really honestly not impressed with the quality of it, however. As I recall the two items I did get wasn't worth the price paid.

I have pics of the original prop taken at the Blackpool convention. It's kinda on my list of things to do :lol

I'll try & get some pics up at the weekend, on vacation this week without my usual laptop.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the the butt-derringer was sitting at the bottom of its case, and was kinda difficult to photograph, but I got some okay shots, along with the sonic blaster and the little remote control gizmo that Jack uses to control his ship.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back