The Prop Store of London display at NEC Birmingham

B

ba100583

Hi everyone,

As we're a regular advertiser here at the RPF I thought you all would enjoy seeing photos of the display we did at the NEC show in Birmingham, England last weekend. Propstore has been attending this show for a number of years and we put a lot of energy into our set-up. 95% of these items are original props.

Hope you enjoy...

necnov07_01.jpg

necnov07_02.jpg

necnov07_03.jpg

necnov07_04.jpg

necnov07_05.jpg

necnov07_06.jpg

-Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a great display, you seemed a bit crammed in there between the tables with the display, you guys usually have more room, but a lot of great stuff, seeing wampas ewok head in the flesh was great.

Thank you for the posting and running ad's here on the RPF. I have clicked and bought a few things from you because of that banner.

I've also bought some things using the link on the RPF. If I'm ever up at 3:30 am CST here in Kansas, then I always check to see what eight new props have been posted for the day. :thumbsup

One of my favorite websites and your display looks awesome! :)

Hi guys,

I'm afraid I don't have any more photos from the show but you can see many of the items at our website - www.propstore.com

There were some items at the show that are not yet listed on the website, they will be going up in the coming weeks.

And thanks for the welcome, though to be honest I'm not actually new. I previously was "balinger15" but after a long hiatus I believe that account was deleted.

Take care,
-Brandon

I'm not actually new
You could say that again. :lol

Nice layout, B. Good to know you're doing what you love. :thumbsup I don't know why but my favorite item is the severed Kevin head from Sin City. Thats great! I love alot of the displays too, especially the TOD sword display, or what I can make out from it. Sweet.

Holy $#!+, I need that Constantine Spear of Destiny head! And I'd like Kevin's cranium. Sin City rocks. Stephen has been holding out on me....

J.A.S.

balinger15, hey I remember you and enjoyed your posts :)

Excellent display:thumbsup

I also am a happy customer of The Prop Store and I'm glad that I live in another hemisphere. If I saw that display, I would have walked out a few K lighter :$

You guys ROCK!!!

Cheers,

Kraig

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back