Christmas Vacation Marty Moose Eggnog Mugs!

Man, what a hectic few days. I did get a nice pull from the eye/nose mold and I poured the second half of the antler mold this morning. I'll have an update soon.

:D

I'd like to get one also if he price is right ! Hate to sound cheap but been off work due to illness. Heck I'll tak a flawed one if the price is right! Great work guys!:thumbsup

I just finished watching the movie the other day, and said to myself that I would love to have a set of those moose glasses. The other prop from this movie that I would like is the Advent Calendar.

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to get these done by Christmas.

:(

Between my real job (40 hours! UGH!) and all the family/Christmas stuff we have going on right now, my workshop time is severely limited.

Sorry fellas...

:cry

Thanks for keeping the updates coming, Doug! No worries about getting these done by Christmas as well, my firend! I know how it is especially with the Hoildays and family! :)Can't wait to see the finsh castings!-B89! :D

No need to apologize doug we appreciate all your hard work on these.When it comes to the holiday's i don't think any of us have 5 minutes to ourselves :cry.Looking foward to see the finished product :thumbsup

Visited my buddy Doug last night and pick up the parts for the first complete glass... the parts look GREAT!!! I'm going to try and put this one together today and will post pics later today. :)-B89! :D

Sorry for the delay. I'm having problems getting the pics loaded. I'll try to get those up ASAP!

-B89! :D

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delays in getting these pics up. I'm still in an "inbetween stage" getting my internet connection up and running. :)

Here's the pics I have of the mock up. The parts are attached with hot glue at the moment to allow me to adjust the placement of parts. Also, I'm thinking of offering these as "kits" so you can attach the parts yourself. My main reason for this is to allow ease in shipping. To ship these fully assembled would take some big well padded boxes. Shipping unassembled would be a LOT less chance of breakage of both the resin parts as well as the glass. I'm planning to include a template of attaching the parts as well.

So, on with the pics...
100_0854.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0856.jpg

(Thanks WC for hosting!!)

I know what your thinking, I don't remember the nose, eyes and antlers being THAT frosted looking, (my fiance' said the same thing when I showed the finished mock up to her), but we watched the movie again last night and after seeing it on screen, she was like, "you're right, it looks dead on!",
so, if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for the likes of you guys! :lol The flash of the camera really exaggerates the "frosted" look as well. I can assure you it's not that drastic in person.

Let me know what you think!
-B89! :D

They look AMAZING beeb89 you and doug did an amazing job on these please put me down for 1 or 2 Kits:love

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back