Jack Sparrow Baldric

DarthVeach

Anyone know the approximate measurements of the actual buckle on Depp's baldric. I did a search but haven't come up with anything concrete. The reason I ask is I got one from Sith World (the mid-grade buckle - looks like it was recasted from the Zizzle toy) But it seems so big. I was a little bummed it was such a thin casting. Any thoughts? And anyone know of any other places to get a more accurate buckle? Does Toby sell them?

Anyone know the approximate measurements of the actual buckle on Depp's baldric. I did a search but haven't come up with anything concrete. The reason I ask is I got one from Sith World (the mid-grade buckle - looks like it was recasted from the Zizzle toy) But it seems so big. I was a little bummed it was such a thin casting. Any thoughts? And anyone know of any other places to get a more accurate buckle? Does Toby sell them?

I will post the dimensions based upon my buckle tonight. It will fit a 2 - 2 1/2 inch belt blank.

Thanks! Yeah, this one I have is 4x6 inches and for some reason I feel like it's too big. Maybe I just got used to seeing my smaller one and THIS is actually correct!

Thanks! Yeah, this one I have is 4x6 inches and for some reason I feel like it's too big. Maybe I just got used to seeing my smaller one and THIS is actually correct!

ACMEbaldricbuckle.jpg

Thanks Capn! I guess mine is the correct size, I was just bummed coming from the almighty Sithworld, that it wasn't a thicker nicer cast.

Yeah! If it is his older buckles they are cast from the plastic baldric buckle. I was looking at my toy one last night and it is about 1/16th of an inch thick. To bad he didn't add thickness to it.

Get one from Richard Maldanado at ACME Brand. Not bad for $50.00 and it will last along time....or at least until POTC 4 is released!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back