Wonka Bar "Fudge Mallow" Free Paper Prop

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really tried getting this screen accurate with screengrabs i mean it's probably not 100% dead on but close enough to my eyes.I left room on the sides top and botton to wrap whatever it is you will put in it (maybe stuff with tissues) so all you have to do is glue the two sides and the top.I prefer you to use tape rollers for the edges so it will come out clean as far as the size of the wrapper you can size it to whatever you like there is really no specific size.I would try making it to fit full length going vertical on standard size piece of paper.You also may need to trim a little to make it fit perfect.I hope you all like it.The actual wonka word was taken from restrainingbolts regular wonka wrapper so i didn't have to go through all the trouble doing that over again wich i hope he or whoever made it don't mind that i used it to make this.

Last edited:
this is too cool! Couldn't have come at a better time. I'm wanting to start a "Wonka" Harper Goff(Art Director/designer for the film) collection myself, this will be a nice addition to my little Wonkavator... Ron H. did the 3d from my drawings for it....
Will

this is too cool! Couldn't have come at a better time. I'm wanting to start a "Wonka" Harper Goff(Art Director/designer for the film) collection myself, this will be a nice addition to my little Wonkavator... Ron H. did the 3d from my drawings for it....
Will

That's great please share some pics of your collection when finished i would love to check that out :thumbsup

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back