Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

Hopefully, in the next day or so Funky Jedi should be receiving these:

Nostromopantscompleted.jpg

I may be expanding my offerings of jacket lacings with custom made Nostromo pants as well. Stay tuned.

Randy in San Diego

Sadly, no.

Online purchase is the only option then. I don't know if I can offer myself to purchase them for the outside-UK members who are interested. It would involve P&P costs of course... and you would have to trust a new uknown member with a Jonesy cat avatar :lol

SG-RB very nice trousers!!!

I would totally buy a pair of these. Perhaps even 2! Color me interested.

Hopefully, in the next day or so Funky Jedi should be receiving these:

Nostromopantscompleted.jpg

I may be expanding my offerings of jacket lacings with custom made Nostromo pants as well. Stay tuned.

Randy in San Diego

I have the pant that Funky were sent. I have to say they are really really nice. I compaired them to shots I took at Bob Burns of the Parker pants and the fabric material and weight is correct to what I saw and felt.
The location and pocket lay-out is great.
the fit seems to be what I recall seeing in the movie.

Over all I give these a big thumbs up :thumbsup

I would recommend them to anyone who wants a excellent replica of the NOSTROMO crew pants.

Now to weather them up a bit.

Great Job!!

Steve

What can I say? I got a pair for me and Steve and we couldn't be more pleased. The auality and stiching is as good as store bought pants. When you put the whole outfit together you really look and feel the part.
Thanks, Randy. Good job! :thumbsup

Just so you guys know, Steve and I are picky, especially when it comes to the A L I E N franchise. We're real sticklers for detail. Steve went to Bob Burns house and took extensive pics of all the details of the uniform and I gotta tell you, we were hard pressed to find fault in Randy's pants. I mean we were LOOKING for inaccuracies and honestly we could find none, right down to the cut, fit and proper draping of the slacks.
Randy, brother, again, kudos to you. :thumbsup

Looks Great!!
I love it!!!

Merliner was the one of the test subjects. :thumbsup The material will be offered shortly.

Once again you do outstanding work my friend.
Steve

Thanks, yeah the test run went well Steve. The material works well good bond. There is a nac to it , i.e. letting it cool down and then and only then remove application plastic. Jeff

Here is mine and Danita's NOSTROMO uniform.
Thanks to many talented folks.

SG-RG
Magnoli
Merliner
Funky
Mike Rush
Karl
Bill Froog

DSC_0244_copy.jpg

DSC_0246_copy.jpg

DSC_0248_copy.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back