SeaQuest DSV season 2/3 uniform reference

Bradleyfett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm putting together some pics for the Questies over at newcapequest.com of the season 2/3 uniforms (sometimes called 'SeaSuits') I have in my collection.

For those interested, you can view the pics here:

http://flickr.com/photos/10867551@N00/sets/72157603171785003/

I'll be adding some more pics of additional accessories for these uniforms in the next few days, so check back.

These are some of my alltime favorite 'near-future' type sci-fi costume designs- very well designed; versitile, practical and comfortable.

Mark

I'm putting together some pics for the Questies over at newcapequest.com of the season 2/3 uniforms (sometimes called 'SeaSuits') I have in my collection.

For those interested, you can view the pics here:

http://flickr.com/photos/10867551@N00/sets/72157603171785003/

I'll be adding some more pics of additional accessories for these uniforms in the next few days, so check back.

These are some of my alltime favorite 'near-future' type sci-fi costume designs- very well designed; versitile, practical and comfortable.

Mark

Awesome! Not many SQ fans out there, but the ones that still exist are hardcore! Still gotta make me a UEO shirt to hang out in :)

Hardcore Questie right here :)
Very nice Mark, especially the additions of the utility vests - Interesting to see how they work. Tell me, does the weight of the vests pull hard on the strap on the backs of the shoulders or is it quite well-balanced?
Here's a couple shots of mine...

DSC05003.jpg

And with original stunt pistol/holster/belt;

DSC04817.jpg

And Mark - Have you been getting my PM's on NCQ? Still waiting on polaroids...

Hardcore Questie right here :)
Very nice Mark, especially the additions of the utility vests - Interesting to see how they work. Tell me, does the weight of the vests pull hard on the strap on the backs of the shoulders or is it quite well-balanced?
And Mark - Have you been getting my PM's on NCQ? Still waiting on polaroids...

Its quite well balanced- doesn't feel like you are wearing anything additional at all. The vest is mostly mesh anyway, so it hardly weighs anything.

Yep, I've been getting your NCQ PMs, but I just need to take some pics/scans of the pages- once I get back into town after the holiday I'll be able to do that. Sorry about the delays!

Mark

Its quite well balanced- doesn't feel like you are wearing anything additional at all. The vest is mostly mesh anyway, so it hardly weighs anything.

Yep, I've been getting your NCQ PMs, but I just need to take some pics/scans of the pages- once I get back into town after the holiday I'll be able to do that. Sorry about the delays!

Mark

Any good tips on going about re-creating one of these suits? Did anyone ever offer the hats?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back