North East Prop Party....CHANGED

I am in and live real close....willow grove, all day is fine a driving tour is fine and I woudllove to show off mine if people want to drive... :D

brad

1) Beginning to mid-April is better for me
2) I'd be coming alne - unless someone wants to commute with me from Somerset County, NJ.
3) Considering how long a drive I've got...I'd rather not tour.

i'd definitely be interested...although i don't drive...i'd just be coming from philly...is there a septa stop nearby?...as for your questions...

1) either one works for me
2) i'm cool with all-day...i got nothing but free time
3) like i said i don't drive..but if anyone has an extra seat in their car i'd be down for traveling...i would only ask that i get met near a bus stop...

my question...not to sound niave...but i'm fairly new to the hobby and have never been to a prop party...what exactly does one entail?....skott

I can't speak to that other than to say that it has been some time since I have hosted one of these and the "house" atmosphere tends to add to the comfort level of a prop gathering....no "party" lines will be drawn here as my home will be a DMZ.

The "PA party" will be in May/June.

Dave, I'd love to come see your castle, but the early part of the year is a busy time. Please take lots of pictures..

I am interested.

1. I would prefer Early to Mid April.
2. Probably just me, unless my wife inlcudes herself.
3. I like driving.

Thanks for offering an open invite to your house.

Tom

Depending on the date, I'll try to make it. It's a bit of a schlep from NYC, so if anyone in the area wants to carpool I certainly wouldn't mind a co-pilot.

Originally posted by The Mantis@Feb 22 2006, 02:09 PM
We have had, in the past, people come from as far as Ohio and Florida....looks like the party is shaping up.
[snapback]1190451[/snapback]​

I may be leaving my rainy abode here in Oregon on biz about then so may be able to swing thru and debauch with you guys.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back