Blade Runner magazine - free paper prop

moffeaton

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As I am apparently unable to ever finish anything, I started something else as I was finishing the OffWorld poster - this one actually got finished!

P1010594.jpg

P1010595.jpg

So here's a Police Officer-centric magazine for you guys in the Blade Runner vein. Just wrap it around a pre-existing magazine!

Low-res preview:

spinner_ad_web.jpg

Hi Res file will return on Monday!

Last edited:
Thanks much moffeaton! Very COOL, great graphics!
Is it from a screen cap or is it an imaginary piece?
Later, Petseal

Total BS. Just made it up. I'm trying to set up a few parameters when I make this junk - keep my fonts to stuff found in Chartpak/Letraset catalogs circa 1982, try to sound vaguely fascist, and infuse humor without being all "wakka wakka" about it. The GEisha technically shouldn't be feathered - I tried her out as a half-tone, but it looked too skeevy.

I must say then that if this is "Total BS" I'm impressed!
From a commercial arts standpoint and being a big fan of the film it works quite nicely!
I would think a display with this as the base with a holstered Blaster, tossed badge case and a set of apartment key cards it might give the impression of items thrown on an end table by a very tired Bladerunner cop after a long day chasing "skin jobs"! A cool addition to add a touch of realism to the over all display!
Later, Petseal

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back