The worst Stormtrooper costume. Ever.

I agree, especially when I read this "I wore it today (Halloween) and it won our office "Best Costume" contest", so I repeat your comment...

what the hell?

It looks like the main body piece was put together with white duct tape! So I guess that would mean $300 worth of tape and $75 for the helmet! :)

I agree, especially when I read this "I wore it today (Halloween) and it won our office "Best Costume" contest", so I repeat your comment...

what the hell?

When I was at my first trooping event as an EP3 501st clonetrooper, some guy came up to me and said, "Hey look! It's that Darth Vader dude!"

:confused

Most people really don't have a clue what most Star Wars characters look like. :unsure

Okay, he HAS to be lying! No one is THAT stupid! I doubt he won anything. I doubt he paid that much for it. I mean, come on! :lol

I need to look up this pigeon to unload some of MY costume on:lol I'd be able to fund a Corvette if he bought everything at that rate of exchange vs. quality.

Yea, it has to be a lie. Sounds like typical ebay-type hype. No way ANYONE would pay close to $300 for that. Heck, folks that aren't even really into it want something that looks better than that and for alot less $.

Room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...room Of Doom!!!...

Man, what did the costumes at the office look like if his was the best?

136206079-L.jpg

You asked :lol

I was speechless... then I gathered myself and looked again. This has to be a prank. And are those spats?! Does anyone here live in Denver?!

He may have won first place in his office costume contest, but what he's forgetting to mention is that he works by himself out of his house.

Surprised it didn't come with an "Imperial" slingshot accessory.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back