ShowOff: Rick Ross Magnum PKD

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So here is my latest build up of Rick's Magnum PKD kit, it was one of the best kits i've ever had, a very very clean cast. This is the first PKD i've ever built, and cant wait to do more, I also have a PKD snub from Rick that i'll post when I start it. Hope you all enjoy, this was a labor of love for me, at some times, very very hard, but i'm glad with the outcome.

That looks great!! Excellent build.
I have one of Rick's cool little Snubs. I have it on display with my Coyle C&S. Rick's kits rock! :thumbsup

Well done! :thumbsup The Rick Ross PKD was always my favorite of the "conceptual" Deckard blasters (as opposed to slavishly accurate).

I put it up next to the Brad Nelson Phaser. Idealized but captures the spirit of the original. :D

- k

Thanks you guys for all the kind words, it was really a labor of love for me, i'm starting my snub kit right now, ricks kits are just so fun to build!

Think i could get these into the UK? If there is a way id love to have a couple!

lee
He has in the past molded them in bright colored resin to keep it sci-fi toy looking. I don't think it would be a problem, unless you had an inspecter that was having a bad day.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back