Gatchaman helmets

Originally posted by Jango Wes@Feb 17 2006, 01:32 PM
Does anyone on here make Gatchaman helmets?  Princess, to be exact.
Searched on Yahoo. Japan for you and found a lot of Gatchaman stuff, but no 1:1 helmets. At least, not currently. Sorry. :(

Spider-Ham was making them a while back, but I think he disappeared. I'll shoot him an email for you.

I was able to get one of the "Jason/Mark" helmets from Spider-ham along with the wrist comm and belt buckle, very nice work. Basically no clean up, everything fit nice and he was great to deal with.

0.jpg

Originally posted by Dash Rendar@Feb 21 2006, 02:27 PM
I was able to get one of the "Jason/Mark" helmets from Spider-ham along with the wrist comm and belt buckle, very nice work.  Basically no clean up, everything fit nice and he was great to deal with.

I got an email back. He's not currently doing them.

Wes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jango Wes @ Feb 21 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1189866[/snapback]</div>
Originally posted by Dash Rendar@Feb 21 2006, 02:27 PM
I was able to get one of the "Jason/Mark" helmets from Spider-ham along with the wrist comm and belt buckle, very nice work.  Basically no clean up, everything fit nice and he was great to deal with.

I got an email back. He's not currently doing them.

Wes
[/b]

I remember when i saw one of these on eBay. I think it was Mark's, but was a 2nd...or test pull. I wish I'd have picked them up back then.
That's a bummer to hear they are not being made... I'd like to ultimately have the set of 5, or maybe just put together a Mark or Jason costume. I do no know Spider-ham, but wonder if he'd be interested in doing another helmet run, or comm and buckle set...? Was it legal concerns? lack of interest?

Please let me know and keep me in the loop if this changes.

PJ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dash Rendar @ Feb 21 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1189819[/snapback]</div>
I was able to get one of the "Jason/Mark" helmets from Spider-ham along with the wrist comm and belt buckle, very nice work. Basically no clean up, everything fit nice and he was great to deal with.
[/b]

Got pictures of the wrist comm and belt buckle?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dash Rendar @ Feb 21 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]1189819[/snapback]</div>

0.jpg

[/b]

I remember his helmets. Nicely done.

0.jpg

[/b]
That picture brings me back to '85 when i discovered "G-Force" for the first time. Ah, the momories...

0.jpg

I know it has been a very long time, but just curious if Spider-Ham or anyone else is doing a run of G-Force/BOTP/Gatchaman helmets??? :confused

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back