D'Arcy Nader's Game Emporium- Existenz show off thread

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally had a chance to display an unusual prop lot I acquired- A number of props from Existenz-

Biopod, amphibian dissection tray, micropod, Transcendez invite, trout farm ID's and a game from D'Arcy Nader's shop-
PictureorVideo001-1.jpg

Various biopods, games . . .
PictureorVideo002.jpg

The micropod, Trout Farm ID's
PictureorVideo003-1.jpg

The micropod . . . not a food item . . .
PictureorVideo004.jpg

Diseased pod with umbi (trout farm)
PictureorVideo005.jpg

Amphibian Dissection tray (definitely planning to win the next "Starngest Prop You Own" thread
PictureorVideo006.jpg

PictureorVideo007.jpg

PictureorVideo008.jpg

Gunpod gamepod- Solid- Needs a little TLC- 2 tears-
PictureorVideo009.jpg

Diseased pod and Transcendez Pikul ID
PictureorVideo010-1.jpg

Mutated pod- A little latex wear-
PictureorVideo011.jpg

Got the whole group as a lot and need to work on restoring a few pieces but thought folks might be interested- Now if only the gristle gun thread would pick up- Also, a few more pieces I am trying out how to display-

Any ideas on what glue/adhesive to consider for the silicone?

Doc

Wow, that is a NICE lot! Makes me want to see the movie again. If I'm not mistaken, the guy responsible for the gristle gun posts here actually...

That is very impresive, I absolutely love the movie. I always wanted a replica of the gristle gun, no clue where to get one tho.

I think Lemarchand made a replica gristle gun, but he's not the guy that made it for the movies.
Estil, your collection never ceases to amaze me. :eek

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back