Dores anyone know of the Crocodile Dundee knife?

Vader Dad

Does anyone know of the exact knife that Crocodile Dundee used when he said "You call that a knife? This is a knife." ???

I'd love to own a replica.

Did you ever find your Crocodile Dundee knife? I have found a company who makes a knife very closley based on the movie knife.

The movie versions were one off customs made from aluminium only. No one has made a faithful copy yet. Down Under knives are by far the best, but not very screen accurate. They are quality knives though and are in the spirit of the original.

The movie versions were one off customs made from aluminium only. No one has made a faithful copy yet. Down Under knives are by far the best, but not very screen accurate. They are quality knives though and are in the spirit of the original.

Yip, those were the guys I was talking about. Seems to be as close as anything I've seen so far.

Yip, those were the guys I was talking about. Seems to be as close as anything I've seen so far.

Great knife but the sheath is awful if you are planning to seriously use the knife. Heinnies (UK) have them in stock most of the time. It is a very well made knife made for serious work, no just a looker like most of the movie style knives you see from United and Master Cutlery etc.

It's the closest you'll get to the screen used Dundee knife without paying for a custom build.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back