completed Hammerhead figure. PICS!

Damn nice. :thumbsup

The eyes are just as I remember him from the Cantina...

seal_2.jpg

- Gabe

Thanks for the kind words guys. I wasn't sure how the custom outfit was going to go over but I think it turned out OK. The feet and legs were fun as well, I just took my favorite parts of the toys and drawings and put them all together :)

Incredible. I wouldn't have even dreamt someone tackling something like this. Easily one of the best full sized replicas I have seen in quite some time. You've done one heck of a job. Now where are you going to display it? :)

I've enjoyed seeing your sculptures over the past few years and this one is really showing your skills.. VERY nice.. :) They just keep getting better and better ..... although I still want that Jabba you made ;)

Thanks again guys for the kind words. I don't have any pics of the body but I do have a few of the head "rough carved" out of foam. I will try and get them posted so that you can see how I start my madness. lol

Sorry that I let this thread pass me by due to distractions.

Fantastic work. Could easily be screen used :thumbsup

The best thing about your work is that it just keeps getting better and better with every piece you do. This one is really impressive Richard. The sculpt is really well done and looks like you had a blast doing it. I'd really like to see some good old fashion Star Wars weathering to the outfit though. I think it would tie everything together really nice... Awesome stuff bud..

I've always loved the work you've done, there are quite a few of your creations on swhelmets and it looks like we need to add another.

Congratulations and well done

Cheers

Jez

Thanks guys. Matt, I did have a blast making this figure. I had made him before but this time Tom (Wampa) was such a great help with pics and measurements that I was really able to get the "look" of old hammerhead :) As for the clothes I will be redoing them to match the movie so they will be brown and also weathered.

Jez, feel free to add this critter to your site, he will go well with jabba :) If there are any other figures you would like to add just let me know and I can send pics your way. I had made an Ephant Mon awhile back, he is posted here:

www.members.aol.com/riverratriley

Absolutely amazing work :thumbsup

Hammerhead (as he was known before LFL started giving *every* background character a name :rolleyes) was always one of my favourite Cantina critters, and you've certainly done him justice :)

So when can we see a lifesize Rancor?. ;)

Cheers,
John

John,

Thanks for the kind words. As for a Rancor I would have no problem making one I just need to find someone that would give him a good home :)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back