Han Solo Hoth Costume Boots Help UPDATE

aljf

Sr Member
Need some great shots of Solo's Hoth boots from TESB, I know there is not a lot of reference material out there The boots seem to be med or dark Gray with white around the bottom sides with white on both the left and right sides with three white Velcro closers ?

****************update*******************************************

Here is the only reference pix I could find of Hans boots. they look like luke's only a med or dark gray color
hanhothblue_bg.jpg

han_echo_base.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

tauntaun.jpg

Here are my boots I just purhased.
DSCF0014.jpg

DDDSCF0013.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Han Solo Hoth Costume Boots Help

Do you guys think they were modified Canadian Mukluks like the Snowtrooper boots?? Velcro Strips added etc.

Re: Han Solo Hoth Costume Boots Help

If it helps they seem to be the same design as Luke's. Just white and grey instead on tan. I know there's more screen grabs on Luke's boots.

Yes I just purchased them I don't want to say right now :confused who can tell from movie clips from over 20 years old For years people thought Hans Hoth jacket was Blue and its Brown :p :lol:lol

HJ02.jpg

_MG_448920copy.jpg

A point of clarification: Luke wears the exact same boots on Hoth in the same color as Han's. Luke ALSO has a pair of tan/brown ones in the same style which he wears on dagobah/bespin, but Luke's hoth costume has the grey boots and was on display at FIDM for the dressing a galaxy exhibit.

A point of clarification: Luke wears the exact same boots on Hoth in the same color as Han's. Luke ALSO has a pair of tan/brown ones in the same style which he wears on dagobah/bespin, but Luke's hoth costume has the grey boots and was on display at FIDM for the dressing a galaxy exhibit.

So the boots I have are the exact same color boots Han and Luke have on Hoth :confused

It's possible they just dirtied Luke's boots up for the dagobah/bespin scenes to make them more brown but at FIDM they appeared to be light grey. They were the same color as this picture:
hanhothblue_bg.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back