Schematics of the Hellraiser puzzle box...

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have the Schematics of the Hellraiser puzzle box?
I have been looking for these paper props far a while now.
I have seen them on ebay, but was wondering if anyone had them
here, so I could just print them out. They are for a friend that loves
Hellraiser.

Was this what you were looking for?

http://www.restrainingbolt.com/cheap-as-hell/hellraiser/lament-box-paper.gif

It seems a little small. I printed it out and put it together and it's just over 2.5 inches on a side... and kinda low res so not the best for enlarging.

A couple weeks ago, I stopped at one of the local Halloween Express stores and picked up a Puzzlebox "kit" for around $18. Not bad. Not as nice as the photo-etched or laser cut brass around a wooden block I've seen, but it is under 20 bucks. Plus, it has a "hidden panel." Oooh, like a puzzle!

Obi-Bob

I had this one in my files.

orienthr1jx4.gif

It's just hard to believe that no one here has, has made or has info about
the hellraiser puzzle box schematics. I think they are from the second movie.

ok i'm seriously confused i provided a link i found that has the actual artwork, camera ready could send these files to a photetcher and theycould use them to make partsas far as schmatics they are drawn full scale...did I miss something here..is the link broken? this is all you'd ever need to make your own...hmmm
Will

I see the linked files, and saw the schematics, but they looked so
different I did not notice their similarities. I could probably make
my own from those. Thank you for the links.

I think what he's looking for is a print like those often sold on eBay. Doesn't sound like he's wanting to make the actual box, he just wants what equals a set of building plans that I guess the fictional character LeMarchand might have sitting around in his shop?

Unfated, I've seen something like this on ebay, but no one here in their right mind would supply a copy of it (unless they had an extra, or created it themselves to sell), that would be akin to recasting.

I just thought someone here might have done one, and have it on
his/her computer. Sometimes people are willing to share their
paper props. I would have printed it out on my end. I'll try to
do one myself, if it comes out alright I'll post it here for others.

This is freakin sweet. Thank you guys for posting the links and patterns. I have been watching the movies on AMC and it slowly becoming a favorite (Right up there with Halloween).

Thanks again.

-arwa

I am afraid I don't have scans of them. Are you looking for the prints from Channard's study? Forgive my photography and my wife still has control of the mantle (I have several cubes under glass awaiting that spot . . . oh yes . . .)-

PictureorVideo025.jpg

PictureorVideo023.jpg

PictureorVideo022.jpg

PictureorVideo021.jpg

PictureorVideo020-1.jpg

PictureorVideo019-1.jpg

I acquired them some time ago framed. Hope that helps.

Doc

I'm not sure who did the original version... Most of the ones on Ebay are copies of copies of copies. Be careful as the quality is usually lacking from over duplication and the ones they picture won't likely be the ones they send.

This...

g54587configurations%20puzzelboxh219.jpg

Is not the same as these.

w6647Frame2-2w219.jpg

t23012Pic00039f219.jpg

d32405PIC00059z219.jpg

b2668PIC00061z219.jpg

b49571PIC00065i219.jpg

m36326Pic00066h219.jpg

did a search and pretty much hit the motherload...how bout some camera ready artwork??
Will

http://www.cenobite.com/box/lament/
That's awesome! I even held up one of the panels from my unfinished box, and was amazed that it was dead-on, even down to the tiny variances from one panel to it's opposite. I don't remember who made my box (someone here, years ago), but they did a hell of a job. Too bad I screwed up the first three sides. :(

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back