Master Replicas Millennium Falcon

Forsaken

I just checked the Master Replicas website and noticed they have the Millennium Falcon on sale for $1,499.00 with free shipping.
For that price I had to order one for myself a savings of about $700.
They still have some more left at the sale price.
If anyone has been looking to purchase one it now looks like a good time to do so.

Al

That price is so tempting. MR told me they would not give the %10 discount for members. I thinks its luck of the draw on who you talk with if you get the break.
They also are saying many have made the jump out of the warehouse to collectors with this sale.

That price is so tempting. MR told me they would not give the %10 discount for members. I thinks its luck of the draw on who you talk with if you get the break.
They also are saying many have made the jump out of the warehouse to collectors with this sale.

As long as you login to your MR account BEFORE you add the falcon it should come up as

1349.10$

People who had it come up as 1499$ have been adding it to their cart BEFORE they logged in.

Well that was fast ordered the Falcon last night, received notification today, its shipped and on its way to me.
Hope it is problem free.

Al

Estimated delivery time by Fed-Ex is on Tuesday the 9th and I will be home on that day.

Looking forward to receiving this after seeing how pleased other collectors have been with there’s.

Al

I could not resist buying one of these any longer, especially for the price of $1,349.10

I've got a Falcon coming! Whoo Hoo!:love

I could not resist buying one of these any longer, especially for the price of $1,349.10

I've got a Falcon coming! Whoo Hoo!:love

Congrats!

I need to spend more time to find a cover for mine so I can take it out of the box again.

(On a side note for Dexvader...Lewis Glass is out as they won't make one)

I wish I could display it now but I just don't trust my cat that much!

Bad kitty no Falcon!!

Last edited:
The Falcon arrived this afternoon and I spent a good deal of time looking it over.
I can truthfully say that I’m well pleased with the overall fit and finish.

One thing that really surprised me, after waiting so long to order one, I received No. 212 out of 1500
I was totally surprise by the low issue number.

Well I guess I’m an official Star Wars collector now.

Al

The Falcon arrived this afternoon and I spent a good deal of time looking it over.
I can truthfully say that I’m well pleased with the overall fit and finish.

One thing that really surprised me, after waiting so long to order one, I received No. 212 out of 1500
I was totally surprise by the low issue number.

Well I guess I’m an official Star Wars collector now.

Al

Seems most of the recent orders have been low numbers. All of our orders had the "P" designation on the shipping notice (stating within the first 300 numbers)

Within the last couple of weeks I know of the following numbers received:

269 (Mine)

Seems most of the recent orders have been low numbers. All of our orders had the "P" designation on the shipping notice (stating within the first 300 numbers)

269 (Mine)

I received #251 back in July, FWIW...

269 (Mine)

About 6 weeks ago, I got number 0097.

Wow, if I had the money I'd be all over this. With the Canadian dollar stronger than the US dollar right now it would be even cheaper for me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back