Blade Collectors Unite! Blade show off thread

IndyFanChuck

Sr Member
Hey gang,

I joined a couple of months ago but have been lurking here for about two years. I wanted to wait a while before I posted a hello, and I asked David and he said if I wanted to start a new thread that would be cool.

My name is Chuck and I am in the Arkansas USA area and am a Youth Minister here. I am also a member of several forums such as the MPF, BotB, and a couple of others.

Basically, I am a HUGE fan of the Blade Trilogy. I collect the smaller props and costumes that were used in the Blade movies. Blade 2 is my favorite and is the masterpiece in the series in my opinion. Guillermo Del Toro is one of my all time favorite movie Directors and I was SO glad that he found wider success with Hellboy and Pans Labyrinth!! I have been working off and on for over a year on a webpage called the Blade Fan Archive relating to all things about the Blade movies. Hopefully I will debut it eventually! LOL

I own one of the Blade 1 Wesley Snipes Hero Screen Used costumes, the Flak Vest and the Leather Coat. I have sold it to someone else, but he is near making his final payment, so I can only enjoy it for a few more weeks! LOL I sold it off basically to purchase other props I wanted more than this one. I LOVE having the entire Blade costume, but honestly I would rather have a TON of smaller props that one costume. I'm not rich, so I have to choose my collection pieces carefully. I would rather get tons of the weapons rather than the costume pieces. As of right now that is.

Lets see, what else. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Star Trek and yes, I DID get married at the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas. My wife is THAT cool that she was cool with the whole Star Trek wedding! I also enjoy Star Wars but I prefer the original trilogy and Empire Strikes Back is my favorite of the films. I love the Aliens movies and the Pulse Rifle is amazing. And who doesn't love Lightsabers! haha Also, I am OBSESSED with not only Blade, but with the Batman films, the 89, Returns, and Begins Batmobiles and Batsuits. I hope to have a full Batsuit replica someday.

I also bought another members SD Studios Obi Wan Lightsaber and it is AMAZING! I love the Master Replica and high end replicas! I am such a geek! If you guys love Star Wars and are on myspace, please add me as a Myspace friend.

I LOVE the Side Show Toy statues and high end figures and collect those when I have the money. Well, I just wanted to thank you for having me and tell you that I LOVE the RPF. Some of the work done here on replicas is amazing. JUST AMAZING! Anyway, thanks for having me!!

---Chuck

me_11.jpg

DSC01909.jpg

432c_1.jpg

Hey! I don't have much.. but here are my pics..

and yes..I know blade is white. I'll fix it eventually. :lol

assorted glaves
CIMG5160.jpg

full blade II costume. missing 1 buckle.
CIMG5149.jpg

there's a stunt sword in the hole of blades costume now. I also have the factory x blade replica sword.

there are also removable metal stakes attached to blades leg

Hi there, Keep your eyes open on e-bay as they have the United Cutlery items there all the time.I love the Blade movie also and while the third one was panned by everyone I still liked it. Not as good as the first two by still a good romp.:cheers:thumbsup

Nice to see another Blade fan! I agree that Blade II is the most satisfying of the Trilogy, but I enjoy all three :)

I have a couple of glaives, Blade's sword and a bunch of stakes, but the following were all made by me or my wife :)

whistler.jpg

Whistler's gun, airsoft.

samurai-1.jpg

Ron Perlman's Samurai Berettas, one airsoft, one solid resin.

mak10.jpg

Blade II Mac-10, electric airsoft.

hk1.jpg

Blade's USP from Blade II, airsoft

hk2.jpg

Blade's USP from Blade Trilogy, airsoft

plaque.jpg

Plaque from Blade

bloodpack-2.jpg

Bloodpack badge from Blade II

lemure-1.jpg

Lemure Tribe teeth - Decon Frost removes the Lemure Family heads teeth just before exposing him to dawn in Blade.

headbomb.jpg

Ron Perlman's head bomb

uvbomb.jpg

UV Bomb kit (cast from screen-used stunt).

Thanks for the compliments guys. You all have some nice pieces too! I am glad to see that Blade is appreciated on this forum.

If I can help with any photos or measurements from the Blade Costume, let me know. There is no way anyone can reproduce it to try and pass off a fake one as a real one, so I dont mind helping people make replicas. I am ALL about everyone having a replica Blade vest!!!!!

Have fun!

God Bless!

I just finished cutting out my Drake glyph. Once I get some lighter clay I plan to do the cuneiform glyph as well.

Does anyone have any photos of the actual Drake mosaic? Screen caps don't show much. Or was that whole sequence CG?
glyph.JPG

One of these days I will finish my samurai gun. I do have a compensator and magazine extension, but they need to be reworked.
sam.JPG

Drop me a PM and I will take some screen shots for you when I have a day off. LOL Might be a week or two. LOL

I just finished cutting out my Drake glyph. Once I get some lighter clay I plan to do the cuneiform glyph as well.

Does anyone have any photos of the actual Drake mosaic? Screen caps don't show much. Or was that whole sequence CG?
glyph.JPG

One of these days I will finish my samurai gun. I do have a compensator and magazine extension, but they need to be reworked.
sam.JPG

Nice stuff! I need to flesh out the 'ol Blade collection. I'm getting my sword fixed at the moment :sleep but I do have a B1 stake from the unmentionable exedge.

I think it's safe to say that Thomas at HOLLYWOOD HARDWARE has the best collection of Blade props and costumes in the world.

He is also a very nice person. If you want to see THE BEST Blade collection in the world, check out his link:

http://www.hollywoodhardware.net/blade2de/index.htm

Nice stuff! I need to flesh out the 'ol Blade collection. I'm getting my sword fixed at the moment :sleep but I do have a B1 stake from the unmentionable exedge.

Definately love the Blade I vest. I always thought they should have left it alone for the series. The Trinity vest is a good runner up though. Of course I may be the only one who didn't like Blade II but liked Blade Trinity

yes, they're called stubai buckles. I don't know exactly what they're used for in real life, but they sell them in mountain climbing, and "outdoorsy" stores.

I think it's safe to say that Thomas at HOLLYWOOD HARDWARE has the best collection of Blade props and costumes in the world.

He is also a very nice person. If you want to see THE BEST Blade collection in the world, check out his link:

http://www.hollywoodhardware.net/blade2de/index.htm

HOLY S**T Thomas!!!!!

Seems like I have to come over again to check out your awesome new additions! Great -ever growing- collection my friend :thumbsup

And YES...Thomas and Simone are super cool and nice people :D

Markus

Yes, the buckles are called Stubai, and they are for Mountain Climbing. They dont make the stainless steel ones anymore. I have been searching for 4 Stainless Steel Stubai buckles for........ I guess 4 years, since they stopped making the exact ones Wesley Snipes wore.

But they DO make the exact same buckle in two other colors. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back