Clone Trooper Armor Vendors?

Huzz

Does anyone know where I could look at getting some nice Episode III clone trooper armor? I recently picked up one of the Master Replicas Episode III Clone lids to go along with my MR Vader lid and the idea of a full set or armor for it is starting to appeal to me.

DSC02013.jpg

Please pray for my continued financial stability!

Thanks guys,

Huzz

Last edited:
Thanks again for that info. :thumbsup I've looked at some of this fellow's stuff and it seems to be of nice quality. I am a complete novice in the world of Trooper costuming by the way, if you hadn't already noticed. :lol

Would anyone else have any alternate sources for me?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Actually, I wouldn't. CT.net is a 501st detachment. We can't openly advertise where to buy armor. I do suggest going there and registering and doing some research. I'd also suggest PM'ing someone knowledgeable about the subject. ;)

I guess that's more what I meant. Sorry I wasn't clear.

I'm on clonetroopers.net. Yes, I've read their highly strict when it comes to buying. They're about making your own.

I haven't really heard any ct vendors, other than to make one yourself. I'm thinking whether to pull off blue clone troopers from ROTS, during Order 66 executions.

Yep, what he said. Just whatever you do, avoid SFP out of Manilla. That is the only stuff you are seeing on ebay right now. Despite the relatively fair price, it is not accurate, it is hard to resize - fiberglass - and there are delivery issues... among other things.

Do not make posts in clonetroopers.net about wanting to buy. Insta-ban.

It seems the stuff is getting harder to find since a couple of makers have quit the clone armor business.

That being said, here is mine...

Fleet03web.jpg

Good luck on your quest.

John

Actually, I wouldn't. CT.net is a 501st detachment. We can't openly advertise where to buy armor. I do suggest going there and registering and doing some research. I'd also suggest PM'ing someone knowledgeable about the subject. ;)

Thanks Whitecommando.

I wasn't aware of the practical considerations that you pointed out. I was aware of the "among other things" though and that alone made my decision not to buy from that person an easy one.

Dave

I have been looking as well, sure seems like there is at least a little demand, I wish someone would do an affordable kit.:rolleyes

People do/did offer affordable kits, there's just a lull right now due to the recent retirement of two armor makers. But there are a couple of people out there working on new armor.

Been thinking lately about doing a General Kenobi from Clone Wars, mostly due to the fact that age is beginning to limit my Star Wars Costuming options :(

Thought I'd ressurect this thread. Any new news on who to go to for armor?

Been thinking lately about doing a General Kenobi from Clone Wars, mostly due to the fact that age is beginning to limit my Star Wars Costuming options :(

Thought I'd ressurect this thread. Any new news on who to go to for armor?

The best readily available armor is OSCS, IMO.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back