My Mini Battlestar Galactica!

Bryancd

Master Member
Coby's Little "G" is awesome. Built it up today and I am very happy with the results. I did some basic washing as per the instructions and it came out nice. Man, I haven't weathered a model like that since I built the AMT Walker back in 1982. This kit rocks and though it's a bit pricey, it's detail is amazing.

[attachmentid=6559]

[attachmentid=6558]

[attachmentid=6560]

Thanks Greg :). I have been revisting myu modeling hobby over the past 3 years. Made a some nice PL TOS E's and Klingons, all the Bandai Star Trek ships, even an old R2 and 3-PO MPC kit and they look cool. It's big beautiful lit kits that I defer to folks like you ;).

Looks great. I too can't wait for the larger one.

I really didn't care for the look of the new Galactica
but after a few episodes, it has really grown on me.

That and Cobywans model has seeled the deal for me.

How is the big G coming along anyways.... and spoiler pics?

Haven't started. Too much overtime at work. That and all the machines I want to use are running for the paying jobs.

Want to work on it really bad though.

Originally posted by temponaut@Feb 25 2006, 01:08 AM
Nice build.  Your paint work shows off the tiny details very well.

And I like your avatar, too.  :p
[snapback]1193090[/snapback]​

Thanks, you too. I had to take the pics down so I could post a pic of my dogs in the Show off Your Pet thread in the OT. Post a picture of your dog too.

Originally posted by Bryancd@Feb 26 2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks, you too. I had to take the pics down so I could post a pic of my dogs in the Show off Your Pet thread in the OT. Post a picture of your dog too.
Oooh... so that's what goes on in the OT thread. :love

Five days from now I'll be able to request "regular member" status and get access to those top-secret folders. I'll be sure to look for your pooches in there... and to post a shot of mine, too.

Thanks. :D

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back